Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 703 Replies | Last Page

This was the equate test I took this morning...it was driving me crazy so I took it out (I know your not suppose to) I'm so confused

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=557785

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Here are the 2 different blue dye. Equate + and up and up I I. I took the out to get a better look. Bad me!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.comlery/image.php?galleryid=557790

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 I do see faint lines in both that can be positive it looks that way.

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 I do see faint lines in both that can be positive it looks that way.

7 years ago

Lacey, I used dollar tree tests which are surprisingly accurate. They started showing veryyyyy faint positives at 10 dpo. Got a "pregnant" on clear blue digital at 13 dpo. Try those to take the guessing out. It's stressful enough waiting!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@Laceyk616 any news today?

7 years ago

@soul: took the same brand test this morning and hubby says it's negative but I see the same faint line as yesterday. I posted pics. Bought first response and clearblue but didn't use FMU and nothing on those. How are you doing?

@joy: I bought some of the 88c cheapies from Walmart and yesterday that oneven was negative. I'm going to get a digital if AF doesn't show by Saturday morning. How are you feeling?

7 years ago

Oh ok tomorrow morning test with your ovulation stick if really get anxious.

AFM: I am good just trying to stay cool in all this heat out here. My best friend who wasn't trying just announced to me she is expecting I am happy for her. I start testing next week Saturday if the witch doesn't come Friday we will see.

7 years ago

I am anxious for you ladies in your tww, I keep checking for updates! BFPs are coming!! Prayers and fingers crosses for you all!

I had my first appt. Today. The doctor was terrible, but this was my only visit with him. I am switching to a hospital midwife group at one of the top rates hospitals here. They support Vbac and that's what I am hoping for. I did have an ultrasound today and baby is measuring exactly as it should be and the heart is beating strong. We could see it wiggling its little arm buds already. Now that everything is checked out and ok time to get ready for vacation!

7 years ago

@ Mindy glad everything went ok and your little bean is doing awesome. I can understand completely about the doctor situation I didn't like mine's at that time either and glad to see you have found someone you like. Have a fabulous trip and remember to have fun and relax.

We are holding strong that we will announce some more blessing this month....fingers crossed indeed.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo