Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I am so sorry to hear about your yorkie :(

We finally started the weight loss medication the doctor prescribed. We started a week and a half ago and I have already gone down a pants size. We have been changing our diet over the last few months and keeping up with our exercise so that we keep the weight off after we lose it. If we lose enough weight, we'll be back to ttc in two and a half months.
I go back to my ob/gyn in May so I am going to get them to do some tests while I am there.
Our home owner's insurance is making us do an examination under oath, which is hours of interrogation from their attorney. Apparently it is pretty standard to do this for large claims, it's just frustrating.
My son is getting baptized this Sunday. Also my dorkie is pregnant by my pomeranian. This happened while my mom had them for a few weeks after the house burned down. I hope everyone has a great month!

8 years ago

Awww Mindy! So happy to hear about your sons baptism! How old is he? My husband and I teach 5th and 6th graders every Sunday and so many of these kids amaze me and make a real impact on my heart how much they love Jesus!!

AFM, 8 dpo and having absolutely NO symptoms......

How are you soul child?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

He is only seven, we sat down with him and had him explain everything to us to make sure he understands. I think his understanding is more clear than a lot of adults. We are so very happy for him, and he is super excited.

8 years ago

Congratulations Mindy that is wonderful.

BTW Joy I am just waiting to start this new cycle.....I hope I won't be too crazy off schedule next month, we are so ready to start trying again. We shall see but my hormones are all over the place I am breaking out with acne like a teenager again....

8 years ago

Just got a call from the doctor. I don't have chlamydia.... Whew what a relief since I didn't even know they tested me for it!! I was like "well thank God" lol... And my AMH level was 7.2 so I have lots of eggs left!!!! So since all our tests are good so far, why am I not pregnant?!?!?!

Lol Joy right thank God you don't. And yes that is the million dollar question I would like to know too. It seems like you are falling into the unexplained fertility which drives you up a wall because there isn't anything to fix.

8 years ago

How was everyone's weekend? Me and DH took a "field trip" to Bass Pro Shop. The sacrifices we make lol. I can't wait till Wednesday so I can test or if AF shows? I still have zero symptoms and don't feel preggo at all but who knows. Just trying to stay busy and not drive myself crazy until then.

Hey Joy,

I know that's right. My weekend was good started off my spring cleaning we are officially on Spring Break this week Horray. I tested and my progesterone levels are back down so now we wait for a cycle to start again. About how long did your daughter take to get her cycle and start again?

All in all I can't complain life is good and I am blessed so no worries.

8 years ago

Apparently not long since she was pregnant 2 months later!! Poor thing still has bad morning sickness! She is 14 weeks! Her in-laws are paying for her to get the 3D ultrasound on the 11th to find out the gender so they can surprise her fiancé at his boot camp graduation in Illinois on the 15th.

Also I am starting to have mild cramping.... I pray the witch doesn't show early!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo