Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@misskara welcome to the group and good luck this cycle finger crossed for you!

@Mindy I hope everything works out with you sorry to hear about that.

AFM: I have Un explain clotting and bleeding but baby is healthy it is very frustrating but as long as baby is ok I am good we find out the gender next week Sept 1st.

7 years ago

I'm out. Af came full force. The cramps are tremendous.

7 years ago

I just ordered ovulation test strips. Does anyone have any experience w/ them?

7 years ago

I'm getting a little tetchy now....tested yesterday BFN and after still hasn't reared it's ugly head and I feel strange!
I really dont want to get my hopes up but felt nauseous last few days and had increase in cervical fluid too
Aarrrggghhhh why is it so stressful ???? xx

7 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that Jess. As far as ovulation strips go, don't use first morning urine. I always tested twice a day once between noon and two and again between five and seven. The test line has to be at least as dark as the control line otherwise it is not positive. Once you get a positive you should ovulate anywhere from 24-72 hours later. I did my temps for a while with the ovulation tests to pin pointbexactly when I was ovulating and learn my patterns. Best of luck!

Misskara, it is terribly stressful, I hope you get your bfp soon!

I am 19 weeks and 6 days. My bp has been normal all week so I guess the other day was just a fluke. I did drink half a jar of pickle juice and got stuck in some afwul traffic so maybe that did it. I have had a bad cold all week but it is clearing up now. Ultrasound on Wed. To make sure baby is developing on track. They are starting the framing on our house now, so that is a relief.

7 years ago

I'm now day 33 of cycle still no af....."felt" pregnant yesterday and this morning like I did with my other 2....tested yesterday and had the faintest or faintest lines but this morning I can't see anything....head is all over n it's driving me nutty xx

Mindy glad all is well let us no how your scan goes xxx

7 years ago

How is everyone? My ultrasound went ok as far as I know. They didn't tell us much other than they think she is weighing 13.6oz and she is breach right now. It's not really time for her to be head down yet anyway so idk why they brought that up. They called back two days later and said I have to have a follow up ultrasound in four weeks. The receptionist didn't know why, but guessed they just needed some more clear pictures. Hope all is well with all of you.

7 years ago

Hi mindy how are things going with you?

I'm currently 1dpo I think...think I ov'd yesterday zx
I have back ache and like a burning sensation around uterus area and extremely tired...had a bit of spotting Tuesday eve lasted about an hour then stopped (never had spotting around ov before)

I no its early days but have fingers crossed xx

7 years ago

Everything is great so far. Baby is kicking hard enough to be felt on tje outside. My next appt. and ultrasound are on Monday. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow. My church is throwing a baby shower for me on the 9th. I have read that ovulation spotting is a good sign of a fertile cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

Aww brilliant glad everything going well and how lovely of them to do that for you :-) xxx

Eekkk really I really hope so iv had pulling pains and really bad back again today just dying to know...I hate this waiting xxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo