Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Mindy sorry to hear I remember having an issue like that for a day or so and it's the worst feeling ever hopefully everything is ok.

Joy how did it go at the doctor today? Hopefully nothing but good news.

Nothing new with me still waiting on something to happen.

Happy Cinco De Mayo !

8 years ago

Hi mothers!
I am new here,trying to conceive for 3 years.
This is currently my 1st clomid cycle, today is CD16, 2Dpo as well

Mind if i join?

8 years ago

Welcome Vannie,

We don't mind the more the merrier......feel free to ask questions reread our comments. I am currently on Clomid as well I got pregnant on my 3rd round back in January and miscarriaged in March waiting for my cycle to come back to start the Clomid again.

7 years ago

Thank you @soulchild27 for the warm welcome. I appreciate.
I have read through dear. So sorry about your loss. The next one will come to stay. No more loss in Jesus Name, Amen.

7 years ago

@Vannie thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it. wishing you the same.

7 years ago

12 dpo today and seriously can't wait another 3 days for af to test! Work yesterday was absolutely AWFUL. It felt like I was hungover all evening, by 5:00 I was falling asleep on the counter Really hoping that I get a bfp out of all this!

to all!

7 years ago

Welcome new ladies!! My dr appt was good. Beta doubles to 363 and blood flow to uterus is good. Lining looks good also and I was told to cut the progesterone supplements to once a day. Go back next Thursday for more labs and hopefully to see a gestational sac. I am currently 4w4d pregnant. Only symptoms so far are cramping and just starting to get sore boobs under my armpits. Will keep you ladies update and fx for you all the get BFP real soon!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Allison,

We all know days like that I agree after all that you deserve your BFP indeed.

@Joy so happy for you that everything is on track and yes indeed due keep us posted. When are you due?

Mindy what's new with you lady hopefully you are doing better....kept us posted.

7 years ago

Tested earlier this afternoon and nothing, threw it away. Realized a few hours later I didn't wait the whole time so I went back to check and hubby took out the trash! Argh, get it together! Haha. Well it was nowhere to be found so it looks like tomorrow morning we'll know. Can't wait! Checked my cervix today and it was higher and wayyyy softer than ever (tmi) so hopefully a good sign???

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I am starting to TTC for #2, and it's been almost 3 years since I was on the forums. This is our first cycle, it took 6 with some fertility help (annovulatory, ultrasounds and HSG) when we conceived DS. Hoping this time is a little easier! It's been a little while so I feel kind of lost! I am on CD2, I stopped BCP after starting a new pack and took 4 pills so I'm having a withdrawl bleed and hoping that I will get a +OPK this month.

to the s already!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo