Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 703 Replies | Last Page

So sorry about your loss soulchild. I pray you heal physically and emotionally. On a positive note, my daughter is 12 weeks now and doing great. As they say, you are extremely fertile after a miscarriage and will likely have a healthy pregnancy!! I'm about to start my fertile window so as much as possible and will have our consultation with the fertility dr on Monday.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy,

Thanks I just want to stop bleeding for sure so we can get this ball rolling again. That's wonderful for her she made it through the critical part I hope she has a healthy 9 months. Yes definitely keep me posted what the doctor say. Yes get all that BD in so you can get rolling again.

BTW I am loving this 80's degree weather this is definitely semi summer not spring. Started a new job just keeping busy in general.

8 years ago

Oh how I love spring. Been working in my garden the last few days but we have rain today and the next few days so stuck inside for a while. Ready to start working on my tan. Im white as a ghost!

Joy,

Last year was so hard on my garden it was so sad nothing turned out as it should but my melons and that was barely at that. So I may do something light but not too much this season. I also, hate we it rains especially after tilting the ground.

8 years ago

Fertility clinic appointment today at 1:30... $215 just for a consultation. I pray we get some answers!!!

Good luck lady is that with insurance? They better be running test and labs for that price ssesh.

8 years ago

Well the good news is that my hubby SA was good so no trouble there. I was on CD 13 and so they drew blood, did an ultrasound and found a 21 mm follicle. They decided to give me a trigger shot. Ans see what happens in 2 weeks. Doc said to last night and today. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then I will go back when AF shows for more blood work. That's where we are right now. Dr believes my uterus lining is thin and that's why my period is so short and light.
Sad news is that our 4 month old Yorkie puppy ran into the street and was hit. He is dead and we are so sad. I have a pounding headache that won't go away and I'm just drained so I'm gonna take a nap.

Omg sorry about your Yorke that is awful I do understand our furry friends are definitely family. Fingers crossed that this trigger shot helps indeed and you will be coming with good news soon. Get some rest headaches are the worse drink plenty of water I know sometimes it's associated with dehydration.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

Happy Easter and Resurrection Day!

The miscarriage is finally over and the bleeding has stop thank God. So now I guess I am in the waiting game until my next period will start which I have no clue so we shall see.

8 years ago

I have been at church all weekend and my spirit is renewed but I have a cold. Can't stop sneezzzzzzzzing! 4 dpo and waiting patiently to test in 10 days.... LOL have a blessed week ladies!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo