Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 703 Replies | Last Page

We are having a girl! We were hoping for a boy, but are still ecstatic. This does mean we will have one more after this one though. My husband is the last of his line so he wants to try one last time for a boy. We went and got our girl's crib set today and a few outfits. We also went ahead and got our stroller carseat combo. We plan to name her Elsie Ruth after our grandmothers.

7 years ago

@ Mindy congratulations lady are you going crazy shopping now? So happy for you.

How are all you other gals doing and surviving this long journey we are on?

AFM: I go to my first OB tomorrow where l'd meet my Midwife and today I am 11wks. Not to many issues other then can't sleep worth a dime, mild headaches and some upset stomach but all in all I feel great.

7 years ago

@ Soul going to your first appt is so exciting! I feel like the weeks are flying by now, it seemed so slow at first. Will you have an ultrasound tomorrow?

Yes I am shopping like crazy. I ordered her crib, dresser and changing table which is actually just a topper for the dresser. I also ordered her pack and play, bassinet, high chair, and swing lol everything else is on the registry. I have gotten about five outfits as well and material to make her a quilt. I am feeling her move all the time now and I love it! She is super active.

7 years ago

@Mindy lol save some for the shower is what everyone is telling me too lol That's good stock up on your diapers at Tage they have when you buy 2 bags or boxes you get a gift card in return how cool is that?

I am not sure they only scheduled me and were very vague about the process other then I will be meeting my Midwife so I guess when I get there I'll know for sure.

7 years ago

Hi girls!

@Mindy: congrats on your girl!! Definitely save some gifts for the shower!!

@soul: good luck at your appt I'm you're due for an ultrasound soon!

Glad your both feeling well....I'm feeling terrible! I'm already transitioning to some maternity clothes because I'm so bloated that none of my pants fit! I've been so nauseous that I'm having a hard time eating...I'm sick if I don't eat and I'm sick if I do eat! My husband doesn't cook so there's been a lot of take out lately (ugh!) I had an appointment at 6 weeks and had an ultrasound on Monday everything looks good. HB was 126 and I go in to see the midwife at 10 weeks. I'll be 8 weeks on Friday! I have no doubt I'll be showing in no time! I showed pretty early with my first pregnancy too. Hopefully the morning sickness will pass soon.

Much love ladies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@Lacey sorry to hear it seem like you need some nausea pops or Italian ice cups so you are at least getting in some nutrition. I just finished eating some Miso soup which is great with calming my stomach and I also drink ginger ale with every meal. Hopefully this does help. Feel better soon.

7 years ago

Thanks soul! I've been drinking gingerale and I got some preggie pops, I was taking vit b6 and 1/2 tab unisom per my doc but it hasn't been helping. I wasn't this sick last time so I was so not prepared to feel like this!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Congrats on the baby girl Mindy! I am now 17 weeks and think I can feel my baby boy moving but not sure if it's just gas or what lol... What does yours feel like?????

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks :) I am 16 weeks today. Mine is kicking a lot it feels like frog is hopping around in there and she likes to stretch and roll that feels tight and odd. We watched her do it on the ultrsound and she changed the shape of my uterus every time she stretches. It's definitely baby though, feels just like my other two did. She is most active at night.

7 years ago

Yes it's definitely baby boy moving around. It's every day when I sit down and feels like thumping or a frog hopping :)). I love it!
So my daughters baby shower was a huge success. She got almost everything she needed. And also a scare yesterday! She started having contractions 4 minutes apart!!!!! Went to the hospital and she was dehydrated so they gave her fluids and a shot to stop the contractions. She is 33 weeks today and that baby needs to bake a few weeks longer!!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo