Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Will do soulchild. I pray we can make this journey together

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

I am all over the place yesterday I was a hot mess doing better today. So jumped on to update you I went to the Dr. for an ultrasound they couldn't see anything abdominal or vaginal 1st flag. So my beta hcg levels on Friday was 328 and today they were 500 short of what they were looking for 600. Now mind you they can't even tell me how far along I am because there is no sac or baby because I am too early they think between 4 to 6wks. according to the nurse Dr. yesterday said she didn't know I was either too early or miscarry. Although, based on LMP I would've been 8w1d yesterday. Now they want me to take the medication to clear the tissue. But I am not convinced due to the fact I do ovulate late, I didn't get a positive until 18dpo 2 days after my missed period. So I said before I consider that I would like another Beta hcg level test to see if the numbers rises or decreases because something just feel off for me granted I've been spotting / light bleeding but I have no cramps or clotting.

Joy when you daughter miscarried what we're her symptoms or cause they gave her?

8 years ago

She bled a lot and had severe cramping. No sac found on ultrasound and she naturally passed everything.

I also have started cramping and spotting today. Still bfn this morning. No clue I'd this is AF taking her sweet time to torture me or what but I am a hot mess express right now. Gotta wait out the next couple of days and talk to doc Thursday

I'm sorry to say but the finally showed full force today. What a crazy cycle..... I'm just glad it's over...

I've decided to go have a consultation w a fertility doctor on March 21 so we can get a full work up and better idea on our options.

Hey Joy,

Glad the torture is over indeed. I am so happy you are going to the fertility clinic to get more answers and a definite of what the hold is indeed.

BTW I am staying hopeful until next week's appointment. Not ready to just give up yet and I haven't had any of those symptoms but spotting/light bleeding. But I have faith this is our year without a doubt indeed.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am back sadly I miscarried Friday and currently clotting the rest of the tissue out I guess. So devastating when you think it's your time then this happens. I guess whenever this bleeding stop we will try again.

How is everyone else doing and holding up?

8 years ago

I am so sorry soulchild, I am heart broken for you. :( I will keep you in my prayers. We are still not actively trying right now. I did order a micrasperm test for DH. It comes with a microscope and everything needed to check sperm count, motility, and morphology at home. He definitely has an abundance of healthy swimmers. It was reassuring to see them all ourselves. Our cause for infertility is unknown, since we both fall into the "normal" category. It's frustrating because we can't try to fix a problem when we don't know what it is. On a side note our home owner's insurance is dragging their feet on our estimate for our rebuild, they said it could be weeks or even months. We are keeping our faith and just trusting that everything will happen when it's meant to.

8 years ago

Mindy,

Thanks lady very much appreciated. Yes we fall into that category as well which like you say is very frustrating and I guess now at least we know we can get pregnant at least . I hope that put fire under their butt to get you back in the house because that has to be crazy are they covering your living expenses while you rebuild that's double payment you don't need.

8 years ago

They are paying for a rental house and they also rented everything we need from furniture to dishes. We just continue to pay our normal mortgage. The cost of living portion does eventually run out, so I am hoping they'll hurry up so we don't end up out of a home while we're rebuilding.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo