Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 703 Replies | Last Page

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=431404

You just never know. Nothing but AF symptoms. The only thing that was different to me was a lack of breast pain this whole cycle. I had very little tenderness on three days, and that was it. Don't count yourself out till AF shows!

8 years ago

Congratulations sailors wife!!! So happy for you.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

@ Sailors wife CONGRATULATIONS big hugs lady you did it again

8 years ago

Oh wow!!!! I am so slow lol... Just realized what is going on!!! Sailors wife- sooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hurray!! Congrats what wonderful news!! Here's to a happy healthy easy nine months!! Enjoy!

8 years ago

Thank you tons! I'm hoping for a happy healthy 9 months, and pulling for you all! I can't wait to see the other 's!
and abundant blessings!

8 years ago

Hey there!! So how's everyone feeling? I am now 4-6dpo sore bb which I don't usually get until a few days before af. Which for me is due in a week and half. And my discharge ( tmi sorry!! ) is pretty thick and milk white and there is a lot of it. I don't know what that means though.

8 years ago

@ Cmmhopeful13 you are still quite early and the discharge is ewcm....I don't follow or check mines but that's what it looks like.

I am 10dpo today I mainly just been experiencing lower backaches just waiting it out as usual I've been busy nonstop so that doesn't seem like forever.

8 years ago

Just put the www in front of it...
countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=432196

Is that what I think it is?!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hurray!!! Congrats on that big positive!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo