Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Crazy site has put my response several million time lmbo....smh

8 years ago

I really want to get pregnant this month or the next 2 cycles so I would be out on maternity leave during our busiest season next year... Which means the world probably won't let me get pregnant until I'll have to be super pregnant and miserable during our busy season! Murphy's law right?!

I live in Colorado. I used to live in CA, and grew up in Oregon. Both me and the boy's family are in OR and WA. We are set on staying here in CO though.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey Dani,

I totally understand I want to be delivery anywhere between May and July my non busy months out of the year. But just our luck we will be pregnant at the worst time possible but after all this ttc it will be worth it nonetheless.

8 years ago

You're so right soulchild. I've never wanted anything more than I want to be a mom... So it'll be worth it however it and whenever it decides to happen!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm born and raised in south Louisiana. 10 miles from New Orleans to be exact. DH is from Arkansas. He is a military veteran.

When is it ever the "right time" anyway. My clock is ticking. I am 37 1/2 lol. But I feel 27!

Before I got remarried, I was single for like 10 years so I dreamed of traveling the world. Had me a convertible. Got some Botox lol. Now, I dream of screaming babies, swing sets, and swimming pools :))

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy,

That's funny I understand that but I won't give up traveling the world I love to travel. But do understand that the biological clock is ticking we are on a race lol

8 years ago

I still dream of traveling the world too. Going out of the country is one of the best experiences to me. But now I envision traveling all over with a kid... So funny how our dreams change once we want to have kids.

One of my best friends traveled all over Europe with her 2 year old, she loved it.

8 years ago

I'm looking for cycle buddies. I need someone to talk to while I'm waiting. I'm suppose to start tomorrow and I haven't had any symptoms like usual like cramping and stuff I'm excited! But I don't want to get my hopes up. I took a test 2 days ago and it said negative. Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to!

8 years ago

Hi gavinsmommy,

Welcome tell us a little about your self where are you from.....and welcome to our insanity we all love to have you, you can read the feed and jump right in on our chats, rants and priceless moments talk to you soon.

8 years ago

So I really want to get to know you all more since I joined this feed later.

How long has everyone been ttc and who has kids already?

This is month 2 for me after trying 8 months 5 years ago with 2 miscarriages. This will be my first baby once it happens.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo