Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@Soul: YAY!!!! Get to it girl! Good luck!

How is everyone else doing?

AFM: 4DPO nothing going on here, just some sore boobs and hips.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

I made it home alive and well. Slept soooo much. Constant mild nausea. Just enough to make me feel yucky. I'm 8 weeks today.

Gooooo ladies with smiley faces! Fingers crossed all that pays off this cycle! Now the dreaded TWW huh?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@Joy: I'm glad the trip went well! Hopefully the nausea passes soon. With DS I only got sick once at 7 weeks so hopefully you'll get past this soon enough! YAY 8 WEEKS!!!!

yes the dreaded TWW

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Yay soulchild!!! Now for that long two week wait! I am so glad you're back in the swing of things.

Joy I'm glad you had a safe trip, I hope your nausea eases up for you soon.

I am 6 wks and 4 days today. I get really dizzy if I don't eat frequently, but I get really nauseous every time I eat. I have small bursts of energy followed by boughts of fatigue. I can smell everything. I have not been moody at all, just super happy. I do cry easier over movies and books. My doctor appt. Is one week away and I cannot wait!

Good luck ladies! I will be praying for positive outcomes for your tww!

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Yessss indeed the dreaded 2WW I am currently 1DPO and feeling great so far light headache and low backache.

Glad to hear you expecting gals are doing great. Keep us posted

Anything new with the rest of the ladies?

7 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hows everyone doing?

@Mindy: doesn't it seem like the days just drag on now that you have an appt and it can't get here soon enough!! Keep us updated!

AFM: Nothing new to report. 7 or 8 DPO today but nothing new to report. I have no urge to test because I feel like it will be negative and I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing so I'm going to wait as long as I can. I might breakdown and test in a couple of days but if AF doesn't show by next weekend I'll definitely test we have my cousin's 30th birthday party and I want to make sure I can have an adult beverage if I want to!!

Good luck ladies!

7 years ago

Anyone testing soon? Soulchild? I have a feeling some are right around the corner!

I gained 5 pounds in a week! I told y'all I am sooooo bloated (and suffering with constipation). At almost 9 weeks I should not be "showing" but my body is definitely changing and I can't suck in to hide the bloat. Lol

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

@Joy lol that definitely comes with the package, hopefully you don't get to big before time.

@Laceyk616 I feel the same way I want to know before I have that next refreshing beverage too lol....I have to wait to travel because ovulation falls on a certain day if I miss it this month...lol so much we go through

AFM: I an on CD25 and 6DPO it's still early for me I plan on testing on CD18 which will be June 17th the day is scheduled I'll have to pay this by ear with these irregular cycles and getting back into the swing of things. I really don't have any symptoms then again I didn't have any last time I had a BFP so we shall see my fingers are definitely crossed......hope for BFP for everyone this cycle.

7 years ago

So I broke down and tested this afternoon even though I said I wouldn't. I posted it in the gallery can you ladies take a look? It's a blue dye and I should be 10dpo. I'm going to test again the the morning because I definitely see something using tools and in person it was there within the 10 mins but I don't trust blue dye but they are cheaper than FRER and I trust them more than wondfos. Haha

Oh goodness I shouldn't have tested anyway....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=557372

7 years ago

@Laceyk616 I looked at your pregnancy test and I can see how it can be confusing retest in the morning indeed. I didn't see a clear line but it may be faint too. When I conceived my test was faint positive and to know for sure take one of your Clear Blue digital ovulation sticks and test on that if your results is a solid smiley face it's the real deal and it's cheaper then going through all the pregnancy test too. Keep us posted

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo