Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Chrissyf7,

Yes indeed this 2WW can be stressful ad the whole process in general after a while you will start to relax more but understandable that you are anxious we've all been there and still there as well lol Feel free to ask questions, vent and just gain support from women that are going through the same thing.

8 years ago

10 dpo. Absolutely NO symptoms. Not even post ovulation symptoms like tender breasts, nor any PMS symptoms yet although I don't usually have any. Very strange to not have a single symptom like previous months with all kinds of symptoms during the TWW. Ohhhhhh I pray that this will be my month! AF due Monday.

How are you ladies doing this cycle?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy,

I feel you I am currently 8DPO and I don't have any symptoms either besides light acne which I think would be here regardless. I am hanging in there the forbidden I'd due next Friday February 12th.....what a great surprise if we can give DH a Valentine's Day gift he couldn't imagine possible my fingers crossed that will be us Joy. Keeping faith and hope alive.

8 years ago

Well AF is due tomorrow. No pregnancy symptoms. No PMS symptoms.!so weird..... Gonna be a long 24 hours. Don't want to test till I'm late because I don't want to see a negative!!!

Hey ladies how are you doing and where are you in your cycles?

Joy I am still holding out for us. I haven't had any symptoms either outside how I normally feel around this time as well except for a bad headache Friday which can be due too the Clomid. Fingers crossed and keeping hope alive.

8 years ago

I am soooo bloated today!!! Could be all the crawfish and beer I had yesterday! Oh and King cake!! It's that time of year in south Louisiana!!!

Joy,

I am jealous indeed definitely want get down there for Mardi Gras one year. Will try to make it August for my birthday my girlfriend is from Baton Rouge.

8 years ago

4:30 am cramps and the arrived. Boooooooooo

Awww man I was rooting for you Joy holding out that it wouldn't come..dang

8 years ago

I am currently 3 dpo, so I still have a long tww ahead of me. If it doesn't happen this month I am taking a three month break. We have no known fertility issues, but have both gained 60 pounds over the last few years. We're thinking the weight gain may be a factor. My doctor said you can ovulate every cycle but if you're overweight your chances are significantly reduced anyway. A few months ago we started reverting back to our healthier habbits we used to live by, and have been slowly losing weight. The doctor is putting us on a weight loss medication to help get the rest of the weight off, with the lifestyle changes already in place we'll be able to maintain. I just can't ttc while on the medication. He says we'll lose 15-20 pounds a month, so three months should do it. Hopefully it will help us, and I can go into the pregnancy a healthy weight.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo