Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Mindy, congrats- a bfp is a bfp! So happy for you :)

Soulchild, thanks for catching that typo!

That test was a bfn. Af might have showed this morning... looked like it but no cramps whatsoever, normally they are so bad I take the first day of af off of work. It's also a day early, which isn't a big difference but in the past year it has never been off by a day. Oh well. Onto the next.

7 years ago

Mindy!!!! !!!! Have you called you doc yet?

Allison-Sorry it looks like AF is rearing her ugly head! Like you said onto the next month

I am on CD 4 and nothing exciting going on I think AF is on her way out and first cycle TTC #2 I think I'm going to start OPKs on CD 11. last time I didn't ov until CD 19 or 20 but that was because I wasn't producing a mature egg so I'm hoping this time if different.

to all!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Congrats MindyC86.
Just like Allison said, a BFP is a BFP.
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

7 years ago

Thanks ladies! I have had 3 chemicals in the last 21 months so I am not getting my hopes up yet. I will take a digital in a few days and see what it says. It is fortuitous that my annual exam is next week though.

7 years ago

If only our bodies had a little "you're pregnant!" sign that would pop out. Things would be so much simpler. Af is so not normal this month! Only lasted 2 days, no cramps, and my cervix is soft, high and closed (tmi). Tested 3 days ago and bfn, but don't want to test again when I know I shouldn't. Ugh.

Anyone have happy news to distract us?

7 years ago

I used a frer last night and bfn took another today and faint bfp twice, so far things are looking up. I am going to buy a digital today and hopefully confirm. Dr. Appt. Is on the 20th

7 years ago

Digital bfn but cb plus clearly positive. I think I just need to give the digi more time.

7 years ago

Yay Mindy! I'm sure the digi will show up in time. Congrats, hope it's a sticky little bean!

7 years ago

Mindy fingers crossed and keeping hope alive. Just relax and enjoy the moment.

What's new with every one?

Happy Hump Day to all you lovely ladies.

7 years ago

Sticky vibes Mindy. What dpo are you? I got my BFP on digital at 13 dpo.

Allison, I go to doctor tomorrow for ultrasound. Hoping to see my little bean. I'm 5w1d...

Glad to see some new ladies join in our madness lol

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo