Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hey Joy,

That's great hunny glad she is ok and praying this one sticks this time for sure. Yes we are n ' sync since my cycle has gotten back on track I start testing for ovulation tomorrow and should come anywhere from 1/22 -1/27 last month was CD 19. it's all our time and we can all be wobbly , tired and moody all year lol Also, great you get to put the crib to great use too.

8 years ago

That's great news! Congratulations to her!!! :) AF came late last night so on to the next month for me lol On the bright side we have perfect baby making weather right now lol

8 years ago

Mindy yes indeed let's move on ward and keep our spouses really warm on the winter days. Lol

BTW I started OPK testing on Friday we have been everyday since and I am on CD15. Been real laid-back this cycle not overly thinking anything.

8 years ago

I have only been able to sneak in 1 on Saturday night. Not as easy as I thought with in-laws crawling everywhere!!! I'm thinking I will ovulate today so hoping I can get a last minute BD in tonight before the window of opportunity closes this cycle!!

Sorry AF showed for you Mindy.. On to the next one!

Soul child,
for us this month!!!!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, I'm currently on CD2 and am looking for a cycle buddy :)

8 years ago

Welcome Leoniejane feel free to jump in and clear your mind no judgment we are all here to help and support you on your journey.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies ,

So I ovulated according to my OPKs yesterday CD19 and we will continue to up until Saturday just to cover our basis according to OBGYN just in case since we usually stop BD after today so we shall see anything to help is ok with me. So let this TWT begin.

Joy are you still riding along side of me in this cycle?

Mindy how are things with you gone yet?

for us

8 years ago

Hi! Having a cycle buddy would be really nice. It's really hard not having anyone to talk to about TTC. I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow, been having slight cramping on and off yesterday and today. I hope I'm not too late but in my case I am not able to TTC until tomorrow. I'm going to try anyway but I don't have much hopes. I'm already focusing on next month. Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm 4dpo and the tww is driving me nuts this month. This month is the first one for me trying vitex for lp issues and spotting. I'm just sitting back and trying to relax to see what this cycle brings.

Leoniejane looks like we are both 4dpo. How are you holding up?

Baby dust to all!

8 years ago

Welcome Orangeshock40 and Jandei to the group we are glad to have you with us on this TTC journey feel free to ask questions and post freely we are here for you guys.

Orangeshock40 never call it quits until the shows because you never know it may only take one session to make it possible. Keeping hope alive and just in case.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo