Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Whoop whoop we are speaking into existence mine's was was faint line too.....so you are definitely positive indeed.

8 years ago

Just took another one BFN but it's late afternoon. Let's get our BFP in the morning! Come on soulchild!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Verrry verrrry faint positive this morning....

Horray I told you Joy you got this I am so happy for you my dear. When are you scheduling the doctor's appointment? Fingers crossed that everything works out perfectly.

8 years ago

I was told to test Tuesday and call if positive to go in for bloodwork.... I need to see the words pregnant on that digital to really believe

Soulchild, have you tested yet again? I took a clear blue digital this morning and it was . I can't believe it. I'm calling the dr today for bloodwork.

Joy I was referring to my January BFP .....I am still waiting on a cycle to start no period at all last month hopefully something this month. But I am ecstatic for you my dear.

8 years ago

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I am 2 dpo so 10 more days of waiting for me.

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! Beta 114 confirmed at doctor today. Go back Thursday for more tests. Will keep y'all posted.

Last night I had this terrible pain in my left ovary area, like so bad I almost went to the ER. It was difficult to walk, even breathing hurt. The pain finally went away, I am thinking maybe a cyst. I ovulated 5 days ago so I know it wasn't from that. My Dr. Appt. is in a couple weeks so maybe they can figure it out.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo