Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day! Now it's back to work, back to school I'm now 7dpo, and am having all of my normal cycle symptoms, so I have no idea wether this was our month or not…Only time will tell. 12 more days till testing... This is going to take FOREVER! Praying .

Welcome Joeperm5! on your TTC journey! If you have any questions about it all, this is a great group of ladies to ask. I myself have learned a lot since joining Countdowntopregnancy.

8 years ago

@soulchild... Sorry you're out this month. On to the next month, our time will come!!

I ordered a bbt thermometer should be here Wednesday. So Thursday I'll start temping. A bit late in my cycle but I went to 2 Walgreens and they didn't have one so I gave up and ordered with my Amazon prime.

I really do love Amazon prime... Lol.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Good Morning ladies,

@Missdani1022 thanks yes our day will come indeed and you are so silly shop til you drop lady.

@ Sailors wife yes that wait is exhausting be strong and hang in there.

8 years ago

Guess I'm out this month, my period started yesterday(2 days early), still hoping tht it stops early so tht may mean I am prego but if not I'm starting over CD2

8 years ago

Fierysiren a couple of us are out this month be strong we are all here with you for the next round.

8 years ago

So is it a bad sign if my breast tenderness is lessening? They don't hurt nearly as much as they did yesterday and the day before. Is this a sign that I'm probably not pregnant?

8 years ago

@ Sailors wife it a 50/50 kind of thing because until you see AF there is always hope so stay strong and hang in there.

I know I am ready for my cycle next week I have been cramping on my left side nonstop and it really hurts when I have to go pee afterwards does this happen to any of you ladies.

My symptoms changes are day by day and month by month lol boy I tell you...smh

8 years ago

Soulchild27, how are you so positive you're out already? Do you think there is even a slim chance? See, you seem to know yourself pretty well. I wish I knew my body enough to have such confidence. To be able to call the result of the Tww a week in. My symptoms seem to change just when I think I've figured out how my cycles work! Ugh! Which throws me into a panic. I'm a bit OCD and like order, there doesn't seem to be much order or reasoning to my lady organs. So I try to read symptoms, which as you can see is failing me.

8 years ago

@ Sailors wife I didn't get a positive OPKs this month during what would be my open window. I feel symptoms are just the same as AF and after a while you will pickup on them. That's why I don't get my hopes up unless it's a definite positive.

8 years ago

The more cycles you track symptoms and such, the more you know your body @sailorswife. I knew a week in last cycle that I wasn't pregnant. I just knew deep down somehow and I had all normal pms symptoms. The more you get tune with your body the easier it is. Sadly that takes time and we are all hoping we don't have so many cycles trying we know our bodies perfectly ;)

Next week is OV for me. Start OPKSs tomorrow. Finally got a BBT thermometer. That was not easy to find and I refused to ask someone at the store. Lol

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo