Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@ Laceyk616 I understand completely and a a St. Patty baby the luck of the Irish lol I believe everyone here is pregnant now nothing but mommies on board now.

AFM : summer break is almost over whoop whoop School starts the 8th it'll be interesting to see how I do I will be just entering my 2nd trimester then. My next OB appt is Aug. 1st I'll be almost 11wks fingers crossed that everything is ok.

7 years ago

Hey, may I join?
I'm 14dpo. Today is the day af is suppose to show. No signs of it. I'm waiting to try/ntnp. Anything can happen when using the pullout method.

7 years ago

@ Jess92 Welcome and feel free to hang out with us anytime. We are here to support everyone during this process.

7 years ago

Welcome Jess!

Lacey I'm glad to hear that your lines are progressing!

I had my appt with the midwife yesterday. It went great! I am a candidate for vaginal birth after cesarean. Heartbeat is strong, which I knew already because I have my own doppler. Waiting on blood test results for all the normal tests they do. Got my ultrasoumd for gemder moved up three days. Turned down the early screening for down syndrome. The test has a high false positive rate and I am not going to stress unnecessarily when we will find out later on anyway. They can"t do anything if the baby has it anyway. We have a gender reveal photo shoot scheduled for a week after we find out which gives me time to order blue or pink chalk powder for the exploding target. We find out July 30th. And I can't wait.

7 years ago

@ Mindy that sounds like awesome sauce I can't wait to do gender reveal maybe a small party or a photo shoot sounds like a plan. Also, yes on the vaginal birth that is great glad you and baby are doing excellent.

7 years ago

I'm 2 days late.
I threw up a few times yesterday, once today, tired all the time, I've been cramping since I O'ed & it stopped around 6-8 dpo, nauseous none stop, tired & sleeping a lot, the tips of nipple is crazy sensitive, legs cramps... that's all I can think of. I tested about 4 times and they were BFN. I could've swore when I tested twice there were a faint positive within seconds but then disappear. It's driving me insane!!

7 years ago

@Jess: Did you retest???

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

I did. It was a bfn. My cervix is still high. Cramps are getting a bit tense. Almost like af cramps. I'm throwing up a lot more the past 2-4 days. Yesterday evening I had this weird pulling/stretching feeling when I move a certain way in the middle of my pelvis.

7 years ago

@ Jess92 any updates on what was going on?

Hey Ladies how are you feeling?

7 years ago

Nope. I'm 6 days late. I'm going to need to find a new Gyn since I moved.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo