Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@Soul: Right now just waiting for AF to arrive or +HPT (I'm being optimistic) then blood work on CD 3, then baseline ultrasound on CD10 to check on my follicles. Hubs does have to repeat his SA but we are waiting for AF to arrive for him to do that. YAY for your appt! Let us know how it goes!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 that's great keep me posted and try not to stress I hate the waiting game it's always stressful .

7 years ago

How are you lovely ladies doing?

AFM : I had my 1st ultrasound today I am 6w 6d and now Due 2/22 and the baby's heartbeat was very strong at 141bpm I am elated wish I could post the pictures so you guys can see. Hope all of you are doing good.

7 years ago

Alright ladies I tested.....I'm pretty sure it's a BFP! But it's still early10dpo and it's a Walmart cheapie but it came up straight away and CB I think is definitely positive!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=568192

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=568191

Help!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616

The FRER looks super light hard to tell....the walmart cheapie you can see a faint line. Did you try to use your OPK yet?

7 years ago

Lacey that's what my first few bfp looked like! Congrats! Fingers crossed for you!! It took two days after that to get a positive on a cb digital for me. Are you testing again tomorrow?

Soulchild that is great! I am so happy for you!

We finally made it back from our long trip to Florida. Disney was fun but exhausting. I am 11 weeks 5 days today, I have an appt with the midwife on Monday. Only abput three more weeks until my ultrasoumd to find out the gender. While we were in Florida our insurance company finally approved our claim so we can rebuild our house, we signed the contract with the construction company last night and construction should begin in a few weeks. It will only take 3 and a half to 4 months to build so we will be moved in before the baby is born!

7 years ago

Digital confirmed PREGNANT 1-2!! Called my doc they said no need for bw until my first appt on 7/19!! I'm exactly 4 weeks today!

Mindy: That's great news about your house! Congrats! Get some rest from your long trip!

Soul: I'm so happy for you! That's great about the US! I'm hoping I'll get to have a scan at my 6 week appt. How are you feeling?

I'm kind of nervous not having bw or anything for another week and a half. I suppose I'll probably just have to keep testing to watch progression!

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 that is amazing lady i told you everything would work out and you would be next indeed. What is your EDD? Just relax and enjoy the moment but if you have a free clinic that does scan go there to make sure everything is ok if your worried but I know they had me wait to at least 6wk before that could see anything with a clear picture.

@ Mindy glad your trip was most definitely a success and that your home is underway for rebuild hope everything is ready for baby to come.

@Joy what's new with you lady any updates?

AFM : I am well taking it easy my symptoms come and go and are mild which is good compared to some people who I hear have it much worse so I am grateful for that.

7 years ago

Lacey congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!

7 years ago

@Soul: My EDD is March 17th 2017! haha! I've been so paranoid and still poas and my line is almost as dark as the control so I'm seeing progression. I've been having crazy symptoms though....I'm so exhausted and I can smell everything! The bloating is insane, lightheaded and slightly nauseous. With my son my symptoms didn't start this early but I definitely feel it!

How are you girls doing?

Anyone testing soon?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo