Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I am 37 and have a 19 year old daughter. I was on depo shot for almost 17 years. Married one year ago, my DH is 28. He also has three other children for previous relationships. He had a vasectomy 5 years ago after his third child and got a reversal on March 6th 2015. We have been ttc for 3 months. My cycles are regular and short 26 days. DH reversal went well as his surgery was less than 6 years ago. Dr said 90% good sperm. Will do a sperm analysis in July. I have had blood work done to check hormones and all were fine for my age. I will see my dr for a more thorough evaluation after the sperm analysis results.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey gal pals,

TTCnumberuno omg those were the longest 3 1/2 hrs I have ever experienced and I still didn't get called for a trial what a wasted day lol...but happy it ended early. Yes don't count yourself out until you see the witches head rear then you know you out.

Missdani1022 they indeed get you stay away from the screen full of luring advertisement they will have you buying a lot that you don't need lol I've been there as well.

What's new Joy has AF ended?

8 years ago

Thank you souldchild27! I'm from Ohio! I have a 2 year old son and I'm hoping for another one soon!!!

8 years ago

AF ended last Thursday. This is my fertile week and my left side is killing me. I should ovulate tomorrow.

Hey ladies,

Gavinsmommy I have plenty of family there in Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and so on.

Good Joy finger crossed rooting for you indeed.

I still got low fertility on Easy Read clear blue today but I have been feeling cramps and twinge of pain from my ovaries so we just been BD every other day just in case the OPKS are wrong and the tell tell will be AF will be here June 5 if not sooner so we will see.

Hope everyone have a fabulous Thursday and talk to you guys soon.

8 years ago

I may have ovulated yesterday bc of my ovary pain. Not sure but BD this morning. Hope we weren't too late.... Didn't use OPK this cycle. No change in BBT so I'm confused. Let the obsessive TWW begin........

I really struggle with OPKs... They don't consistently catch my surge but I knoe I ovulate every cycle from when I used to do bbt. I wonder if it's because I drink so much water? I get 64-90 oz of water a day. I live at high altitude so I have to. maybe I'll try testing twice a day, and try to go a few hours without downing water? Lol

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Soulchild, AF is due on June 5 for me too!

Missdani1022 yes I think I been drinking too much fluids before bed because my urine has been light and diluted as opposed to darker to get an accurate read.

Joy yayyyyy let's hope we don't come to that but if so we are going to be in it together.

8 years ago

Took a pregnancy test, FRER since I'm 13 dpo. BFN! I knew it would be though I just had to be sure I suppose. So, AF due Sunday and then I can start this crazy circus again for June...

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo