Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,

My appointment with the Midwife went well she seem nice very personal and yes I did have a ultrasound done and our Lil one is a busy bee indeed he/she kept flipping and wiggling around like no one's business that the tech had to wait to check the heartbeat lol Lil one eventually got tired and the HB is 147 and I am back on schedule baby was a head a week so now I am almost 13 weeks next week putting my due date back at February 16 , find out the gender on September 1st how exciting.

Hopefully you ladies have a fabulous week we start back school today ans I am already wore out is it February yet.

Oh no Joy hopefully she will be able to hold on a little longer...yes I feel myself getting dehydrated all the time so we have to stay hydrated in this season.

7 years ago

Congrats to everyone who got a bfp and who found out their babies gender! For a moment I thought I clicked on the wrong thread hehe.

I'm cd 24 I believe. This month the hubby hasn't pulled out about 4-6 times. 3 times around my fertile week which I believe ended. Now it's the tww. I'm going to do my best and not think every symptom I get is related to pregnancy. I'm hoping I'll be more chill and relaxed and stress free. My birthday is in 3 days. Period should arrive in 11 days (08/21). Think this time may work? According to my period calendar app it said that I ovulate the 7. I was drunk and somewhat high celebrating my bf bday from Friday till Saturday. He even did it it two days into my fertile week and then the days after my fertile week. However according to an other app (ovia) my last day of my fertile week was the 9th which means it started on the 4th. Hopefully one of the apps is on point with my fertile days and O day. NTNP sucks! But maybe this month I'll get my bfp

7 years ago

@Joy praying your daughter can last a few more weeks. I had a nephew born at 32 weeks and two nieces at 34 weeks that are all happy, healthy children now. They had short stays in NICU, which was not fun but they didn't have any major problems.

@Soul I'm glad all is going great for you and baby! Waiting to find out the gender is torture lol

@Jess is hubby more ok with trying now, since he is not regularly withdrawing? Seems like maybe he's coming around to the idea.11 With withdrawal method when used correctly has about a 98% effectiveness rate. Since he has not been doing that especially during your fertile days, you definitely have a chance this month! Best of luck to you for this cycle!

I am starting the hand stitching on our baby girl's quilt today. I have been walking 1-4 miles a day, doing 30 squats every other day, and 100 Kegels a day. My weight gain has been good only 6lbs so far. I am trying to keep my body in the best shape possible for birth. This has also help keep my blood pressure in a healthy range. I go back to the midwife in two weeks. My sisters and mom are throwing my baby shower sometime in October. I am going to add a few more things to my registry today.

7 years ago

@ Jess nice my birthday is August 27 and most definitely this is your month try dtdifferent pass your fertile window to that's how we got pregnant both times doctor said we were stopping too early.

@ Mindy yes it is.

AFM: It has been a week I had over growth bacteria which led to irrating my cervix and cause a light bleed w/ tissue with in to my my midwife baby was perfect HB 156 and sleeping and wiggling around I was so relieved. My Midwife said she just had got my labs back from last Thursday visit and that she had already sent prescription in for antibiotics because she knew it would happen before she got a chance to call me I was already there lol Great timING thank God it only lasted a few hours. I also go for genetic testing today wish me luck. I hope all you lovely ladies have a fabulous weekend.

7 years ago

@Soul - how was the appt? When do you get the results?

It'll be hard for him to to do it again. All 5 times were accidents to him. I doubt he'll do it again anytime soon.

7 years ago

@Jess 2 weeks but they said everything was looking on schedule with growth development so happy about that. You get the detailed report later including down syndrome. How are you feeling today? When will you start testing?

7 years ago

How was the test? Two weeks is a long time to wait!! It's like waiting during the tww when you were trying!! Haha.

I'm okay. I am now four days away till af. I feel like I'm dry again. Sorta gassy. Light cramps. I took a test a few days ago and it was a bfn. I honestly think I'm out since we didn't try, try but he came in me during my fertile week so of course there's a chance.

7 years ago

@Jess actually they gave me my results yesterday which was quick everything is normal and on track....I do keep having unexplained bleeding with clots that are driving me nuts but hope all in all that it stops want these antibiotics kick in from the over growth bacteria irrating my cervix.

Don't give up until the end I always say you'll get your day and it will come when you least expect it.

7 years ago

I had an appointment with the midwife today. All my measurements are on track, and baby sounded good. My blood pressure was high though, so I have to check it twice a day for a week. If it is consistently elevated then they will medicate me to prevent complications. I am hoping it is just a fluke, I have never had blood pressure issues before.

7 years ago

Hi ladies

New to the thread ????

1st month trying properly for number 3 ????
Im currently 8dpo and it's dragging..trying to keep myself busy as it's my best friends wedding Thursday so we are away for the day/night....just really hoping iv caught on quick as I had my last depo injection November and since then I have been on patche's although the last 2 months I wasn't really putting them on and I had my first real AF 1st August which is the day me and OH agreed we would start xxx

Good luck to all you other girls xxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo