Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Congrats MindyC86
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

7 years ago

Yayyyyyy Mindy!

Yayyyy soulchild. Back in the game and you are extremely fertile now so get busy lol

As for me, only symptoms are very sore boobs and mild cramping. Other than that I feel great!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Joy we will be mighty busy and working on it indeed. Good there isn't too many symptoms just yet I was thinking about you and summer time.

7 years ago

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was super busy. My father-in-law came in town and we did a fishing tournament Saturday. I caught a 10 pound redfish! It was awesome. And yesterday we hosted a wedding shower for my daughter. We boiled crawfish and the weather was beautiful. I was whipped. I slept like a baby last night. Crazzzzzy dreams though. Can't wait to go to the doctor tomorrow to hear my baby's heartbeat. My husband took off work to go with me. It's also our 2 year wedding anniversary. Couldn't ask for a better gift!

Joy,

That's awesome what a great catch lady, and how wonderful is that Happy Anniversary indeed.

BTW my weekend was great celebrated a friend's graduation and going away party went golfing at Topgolf. Hit the grill on Sunday it's been such a nice weekend. Started my Clomid today for day 5-9.

Have an awesome week ladies.

7 years ago

Joy : Congrats on the fish! I use to love to fish...my husband doesn't so I miss it a little! Can't wait to hear how your appt goes! Happy Anniversary!

Soul: how's the clomid going so far? Fx!

AFM : CD10 and started using OPKS today...negative but that was expected. When we were TTC #1 I didn't ovulate until CD19 or 20, I'm hoping things are a little better this time and I won't need another HSG.

Have a great week ladies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Laceyk616 : This is just day 1 slight headaches and mild nausea in the morning. I have to readjust to taking it again this will be my 3rd round I got pregnant on the 2nd round last time. I will begin OPK testing Monday.

7 years ago

Today was great! Heartbeat was 113 and anything over 100 is good for 6 weeks. Will transfer to regular OB next week.

to Lacey and soulchild! Praying this cycle will be YOURS!

Joy that is wonderful indeed have you started back in the nursery yet decorating? Glad to hear everything is back on track.

7 years ago

Yay Joy! Did you hear the hb too? So happy that things are as they should be!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo