Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I feel your pain . Af showed this morning for me too. What a bummer. No point in symptom tracking since they are the same as post ovulation for me.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I went to the OBGYN today to follow up on my lab results and discuss my fertility plan for the year we are moving forward with 3 more cycles of Clomid at 50mg since I am ovulating fine at this dose. If this doesn't work she has referred me to a RE for starting the IUI process finger crossed that we don't have to go that far. We both are healthy and have nothing wrong so if anything we will be placed in the Unexplained Fertility category. I am currently CD5 getting ready to come off the tomorrow. I am ready to get back into it and get this thing going positive vibes and positive energy to keep my spirit going for us all.

8 years ago

Well the should end for me today too. I converted my office into a spare bedroom this week and painted the room an aqua/mint color. My whole body hurts!!!! It looks nice though. I order a convertible crib and dresser in a dark gray color and will use the full size bed for guest until we can actually use the crib!!!!! Praying this will be our month for

That sounds nice you will have to post pictures so we can see what it looks like. I bet it's wonderful I haven't started our nursery only ideas what it could be until I know the sex.

8 years ago

I'm sorry af visited both of you. I feel like she'll be visiting me early this cycle. I am 8dpo and have been having af symptoms for a few days, they typically don't start until around10-12dpo. They could be pregnancy symptoms, but I am trying to be realistic and just attribute everything to af, as that is the more likely culprit. DH still hasn't scheduled his SA because he still hasn't set up his initial VA appointment. I go back to my OB/GYN next month, my insurance doesn't cover fertility issues, but my doc said if I were to tell him I was having pain, or anything strange, he would have to take my word for it and run some tests that would technically not be related to fertility, but might give me some answers. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great cycle this time! Af is due on Thursday for me.

8 years ago

Af due tomorrow, and I have an awful cold with a low grade fever. I only have one hpt so I am trying to hold out on testing for a few days. We have snow and ice right now and they are calling for more so getting out for more tests may not be easy. I hope all us well with all of you.

8 years ago

Af due tomorrow, and I have an awful cold with a low grade fever. I only have one hpt so I am trying to hold out on testing for a few days. We have snow and ice right now and they are calling for more so getting out for more tests may not be easy. I hope all us well with all of you.

8 years ago

Hey Mindy fingers crossed and stay warm in that bad weather. We had heavy rains and some flurries here hoping for the best.

BTW this is CD12 for me we are every other day until I start testing with my OPKs .

Wishing everyone much success this month and all year.

8 years ago

Heyyyyy it's CD 12 for me too and I have lots of EWCM. We will also tonight and over the weekend while out of town visiting family in Arkansas. This month I should ovulate on CD 16.... Also, looks like I may be a grandma.... My daughter was late for AF and got a yesterday. (Remember she miscarried in October) so pray this one sticks. She goes for bloodwork next week. Looks like we will need that crib after all. How cool would it be if I could get my soon and we could be pregnant together!

Oh and FYI my daughter did not have any symptoms except mild cramping for about a week before AF was due and now she is tired and MOODY!!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo