Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I wonder if I can have all symptoms of ovulation and no BBT shift? Am I not ovulating? I take the temp between 6-8 am and it has remained low with no surge, yet all other indications (EWCM, pain on left side Tuesday and Wednesday CD 10/11. And now sore breasts, nipples) same thing every month like clockwork . Maybe I'm not as consistent as I need to be temping but it seems to be the only method to CONFIRM ovulation has occurred rather than predict it....... Hypothetically speaking I am on 2 dpo.....

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies,

I made an appointment to see my doctor on June 1st. I need to make sure I am healthy and ovulating regularly. Will keep you updated...

Missdani1022 you got your wish early cycle start new day 1.

Joy it does happen all the time I have all the symptoms like I was going to ovulate and don't every month.

Throwing in the towel it look like I am not ovulating this month either so I am on my TWT for AF it looks like.

8 years ago

Joy that is great praying for the best.

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I finally found this forum after Soulchild27 invited me. I don't know why it was so hard to find.

So I'm 32 (33 in less than 2 months) and trying to conceive child #3. I just entered my TWW. Can't say officially what day past ovulation I am as It was a weird cycle I either Ovulated on the 19th or 20th. So now I'm stalking everyone on here to see how many pregnancy announcements there will be. It's crazy how emotionally connected I've become while watching some of the ladies journeys. Man I hope everyone gets their positive this cycle!

8 years ago

@sailors wife- welcome!! Excited you joined our madness! I'm also in my TWW so we can countdown together. AF is due for me on June 5th.

Welcome Sailors wife glad you found us I should've told you to look on the main page and click on the forum as we respond they update the post there. But welcome aboard.

So ladies so happy to be on summer break whoohoo so much to do an plenty time to do it! Lol

What's everyone plans for Memorial Day weekend? We are having a BBQ party.

8 years ago

Ugh Dani, stupid witch sucks so bad :-( you are fortunate to have short cycles though. I am on day 42 of my cycle this month! I really hope it doesn't become a pattern.

Welcome, sailors wife! Let us know anything and everything u want to say!

Joy I made an appt at fertility dr for June 16- luckily my nurse referred me early, which was cool. It will be nice to find out if everything is ok.

So I always get my period by now (13 dpo) but still nothing. I had some little cramps and I even put a tampon in lol but it never started. Test negative this morning. I am so confused!!

8 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! Yes, we can definitely count down together Joy!

8 years ago

TTCnumberuno yes I so hate that my cycle does that a lot now and the reason I don't ovulate every month ....I will be happy when I start to regulate myself.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo