Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Orangeshock are you using opks? Definitely don't give up until AF. This whole TTC can get stressful but at least we're not alone in this

8 years ago

I'm still with you soulchild! AF is due Feb. 8 for me and my daughter gets her first ultrasound feb. 11.... Fx for nooooooo AF!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

I didn't use them this month. I usually know by the sharp pain on one side. This month it decided to be on both sides. I think I will just make the window of opportunity.

8 years ago

Joy I am praying everything goes well for your daughter on her . If the unwanted self show it will be Feb. 12th. But good vibes that she stay away.

8 years ago

Hi Jandei

Currently CD9... expecting to ovulate around CD16. Currently going a bit insane... Hubby is confusing me (one minutes seems to want another baby next minute he doesn't)... So who knows what's going to happen!

8 years ago

Hi Leoniejane,

That can be so frustrating when you are ttc these guys doesn't understand the things we go through monthly. Hang in there we are here to support and see you through this time.

8 years ago

8 dpo today. No symptoms but extremely tired. Could be the blah weather. My daughter started throwing up today and has a bad cold. Hope all you ladies are doing well and baby dust to all

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy,

You need to get her some nausea popsicle to keep her at bay they say that should help. Hopefully she gets over her cold soon.

I am currently 6DPO no symptoms at all. Just trying to wait this thing out and see my . Praying we all don't get the .

8 years ago

Leoniejane, all I have to say is MEN!!!! we go through our journey our men go through it too, sometimes in a different way. How are you doing today?

I'm at 9dpo today. 6dpo and 7dpo had cramps and completely no symptoms since. Tested this morning and spreading lots of

8 years ago

Hey guys I'm new here. First time TTC. I thought the first few months would be more relaxing but I'm 9 DPO and POAS twice a day. Had some bright red bleeding 2 days ago and thought AF was coming really early but it stopped after half a day. I didn't think I'd be so obsessed this early on.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo