Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Thanks sailors wife. That's what I thought...how are you feeling so far?

I am crankyyyyyyy. Just thinking about how I only have one "normal" week a month. My cycles are short so AF comes with full blown cramps and bleeding for a week, then one "stress free" week but not really bc I have to monitor CM etc., then I ovulate with pain, then 2 weeks of super sore breasts and more weird cramping and then the witch is back! Men have it made!! Lol

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Sailorwife how is pregnancy going?

Sabrina yes that was me this cycle I ovulated early, had ovulation pains and cramps really bad before AF showed up 2 weeks earlier then what it was supposed to.....smh yes men don't understand what we go through at all.

8 years ago

Haha, yes, Men have it made! I think the part I hated the hosted about trying to conceive (besides every month that went by without conceiving) was trying to talk to my husband about my cycles, symptoms and emotions. He was useless, lol.

I'm doing okay so far. I was a bit nervous since the only symptom of pregnancy I've had thus far has been sore breasts and increased saliva. No morning sickness or anything until today. I wouldn't called it morning sickness though. It was just a random excess of mucus in my throat that caused me to gag, which then brought up my breakfast, yuck! But I didn't feel nauseas before it happened, and I've been fine since. I guess if there is a repeat tomorrow, then I'll label it morning sickness. My doctor won't see me until I'm 10 weeks, so I'm just staying hopeful that I'm progressing as I'm supposed to, and that the lack of symptoms isn't a big deal. We'll see on Aug. 4th when I go in for my first appt and ultrasound.

8 years ago

Ok ladies, I am 12 dpo and took a dollar store test this morning and it was negative BUT I have been soooo nauseated the last 3 days. Just had to pull the car over to gag out the door. Breasts are still extremely sore and frequent weird pains, twinges, etc. in uterus since 6 dpo. I feel Prego and if AF shows I will be at a loss for words..... This cannot be all in my head! Fingers crossed! Saving my digital HPT for Tuesday if the witch doesn't show before then!

Sabrina I am speaking it into existence that it's happening no doubt. April babies here you come.

8 years ago

Hey Shay, did AF show yet? Have you taken any more tests?

I feel like crap and the next couple of days are going to be torture. I feel so close to a BFP I can taste it!! Thank you soul child for speaking it into existence!!

Not looking good for me. Negative test again this morning. I may have estimated O too early and if so then AF is not due until Thursday. Amazed how my body has been playing tricks on me during this TWW. I am so disappointed...

Sabrina funny how when you can feel it you get hit with a big blow. Still keeping hope until AF arrives you just never know. And if not let's keep trucking and get ready for them May babies we are going to get it for sure. Also, you may want to start using OPKs just for your back up to be on the safe side. Don't let this get you down lady stay strong.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Any updates on the 2WW?

I will start OPK testing next Tuesday and get ready for the Rollercoaster ride.

8 years ago

The just arrived. Right on schedule. What a miserable and exhausting TWW. The worst yet. My body tricked me good and I was sure I was pregnant. I'm just glad it's over.

Good luck soulchild! And I hope sailors wife and dani are doing fabulous with their little sticky beans!

Time to kick off a new cycle. I will definitely temp this month to take the guesswork out of ovulation date.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo