Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Joy
Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy all the way

7 years ago

Welcome Laceyk616,

We will be here for you all the way and after too we are a close support system please feel free to express yourself.

@ Allison what we're your results today?

Happy mother's day all!

7 years ago

@soulchild- thank you so much for the warm welcome! Last time as soon as I got my BFP it was like I wasn't wanted there anymore so your kind words are very comforting! So sorry about your loss I was looking back at older posts and my heart was breaking for you. Any forecast on your cycle starting?

to all!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Laceyk616,

No problem we are here to the end because anything can happen as you read in my case. So that's a big reason why we support to the end because we are like family once we grow close we want to see each other succeed to the end.

BTW thank you I am doing great it gets easy I've always been strong willed and my cycle is still playing peek-a-boo hopefully it surface this month so we can start trying again.

7 years ago

Soulchild, I tested this afternoon and bfp :( af isn't due until Tuesday though, so even though I've been spotting all week it may still be too early. Still spotting, still feel like somethings up . You're absolutely right- hearing others get their bfp is one of my favorite parts about logging on! Love supporting all of you strong, amazing women. Happy mothers day to you all (and those soon to be!)

7 years ago

Welcome new ladies!

I am 9 dpo and making myself wait at least three more days to test. The pain I had before has not returned thus far, hopefully it won't return. I go to the doctor on the 20th so I will bring it up then, just to be safe.

Joyfryer I am so glad to hear how things are going for you!

Good luck everyone!

7 years ago

Allison,

I had to reread so you didn't get your BFP yet? Well it ain't over til the shows her face so keep hope alive until the end.

@Mindy thank goodness your ok I hope the doctor has some answers for you and keep us posted when you test.

7 years ago

I did wait to test. Super faint bfp on clear blue plus. Waiting a couple days to test again to make sure I am not seeing things.

7 years ago

Didn't* wait

7 years ago

Mindy this is great I am rooting for you that this is it.....and see you didn't have to wait long after your weight loss after all. Fingers crossed that this sticks.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo