Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Glad to see you gals are doing great... .yes I remember the constant napping episode enjoy it while you can before it gets crazy lol

Thanks Mindy we are ready for combat lol

7 years ago

I have had a tormented 2WW. I didnt know if it was preg or pms symptoms, but all uncomfortable symptoms.This was my first Metformin and Clomid cycle.They said i have pcos hmmm.
Suddenly, all the symptoms disappeared 3 days ago from 5Dpo oooo.I googled tire, it didnt seem to have any answer.
Oh well, just woke up with terrrible cramps, went to pee and lo, AF.
Thus, i am officially out this cycle.
Mehn, i thot i was a hard babe, i broke down in tears. Issokay ooo! I am strong now!
God is who He is, no matter where i am.
Happy Sunday Mummies!

7 years ago

Vannie,

Aww man that had to be very difficult we've all been there embracing you in a warm group hug. At least it's over and we are cheering you on for this new cycle and better things to come.

7 years ago

Thank you, i appreciate dear

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Happy Monday.....relaxing weekend it was glad this is our last week of school before summer break I am exhausted indeed. Therefore the countdown to Friday has begun.

BTW starting OPKs testing today at CD12 if I am on track I should ovulate CD19 which will be Monday we shall see as you know our bodis does whatever it wants anyhow. Well I hope you guys have a wonderful week.

7 years ago

@Mindy: No I't not temping this cycle. When we went to see the FS in 2013 to conceive DS she said to not even bother it's more stress than it's worth, but I might start if nothing happens in the next few cycles.

@Soul: Wow last week of school...that's awesome the kids around here are done for summer break until almost the middle to end of June! Hope you have a great week and stay on track!

How is everyone else doing?

AFM: I went out last night and bought the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation tests, and took one last night for a baseline, and this morning CD18 FMU blank circle...just for hoots did one with SMU and got a flashy smiley face!!! We BD'd last night just for fun but YAY! Hoping I get a solid smiley soon. I like these tests much better no guessing at the line! Thanks Ladies for suggestion.
Any one else have something like this happen?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Went to Doctor today. I'm being referred to a high-risk doctor because of my age. I will see them next week. I'm so tired and nausea has set in. Especially in the car. My anxiety is through the roof. I feel like crap. I hope this all passes soon.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@ Laceyk616 thanks honey I am going strong and the kids here don't go back to the second week in August. BTW that is my brand of OPKS I am using them now I received another blank smiley face this morning but it's only day 2 on CD13. I hope you get your ovulation too it seem you ovulate late like me too.

@ Joy sorry to hear that pregnancy isn't treating you well if you try Pinterest they have plenty of remedies to help with the nausea and anxiety.

7 years ago

I hopebyou ladies get your smiley faces soon!!

Joy, I hope you feel better soon.

I had to take my dad to his cardiologist in the hospital med office here and discovered that there is an OB there too so I got an appt a day earlier than the other place and it's a lot closer. I like thay it is at the hospital too. I have been having small waves of nausea, but nothing major, still sleeping a lot. Strangers are already asking how far along I am, because I look pregnant already. Everyone thinks it's twins. I hope not lol I was showing at eight weeks with my first and 6 weeks with my second. The doctor said it was my short stature the first time and a combo of that and my son being my second why I showed earlier with him. I think it's a combo of that this time and maybe my ligaments are loose because I measured my uterus and I'm only measuring a little bigger than I should be but it has already started to raise up out of my pelvis. I ordered a new medical grade doppler as I lost my one from my midwifery apprenticeship to the house fire. I am looking forward to my appt so I can get an ultrasound to see if there is only one and that all is well. I did feel like I ovulated from both ovaries so we'll see.

7 years ago

@Mindy: YAY for an earlier appt! I'm definitely curious to see if there's more than one baby in there!!

@Joy: I hope it passes for you soon and you start to feel better!

@soul: I'm really liking the CB digital it's so easy! And no luck yet still flashy smileys face.

AFM: went in for a "preconception" visit with my OBGYN and they are referring me back to the infertility Doc since everything sounds just like it did when we had a hard time conceiving DS. She said to keep using the OPKs until I see the doc. Appt is June 22. We shall see what happens! GL ladies!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo