Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Missdani1022 I am sorry yes keep up the spirit and let's get back at it lady.

8 years ago

Thanks soulchild. I'm not as down about it which is good. I've been hoping for pregnancy by the end of the year, which is 9 months of ttc. So I'm hoping I can stay somewhat positive until at least the last few months of the year. Then start panicking lol.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Dani, does that really mean you are out? I hope not! My period is due tomorrow and I was negative this morning.

8 years ago

Ttcnumberuno I am pretty sure I'm out. I felt out a week ago, just knew. AF is due Sunday so I suppose not officially out until then, but I'm counting myself out.

8 years ago

Would you ladies mind sharing your age?? Just wondering if I am the oldest LOL

Also, any clue what happened to my eggs while on Depo shot for 17 years? I know I should ask my doctor but I don't plan on making an appointment until August.

Ttcnumerouno and missdani, don't count yourself out until AF shows her ugly face!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

@joyfryer777: I'm 22 trying for baby number 1.

Today i am 8dpo, yesterday I had slight cramping and backache and today im experiencing slight cramping on the left side. AF is due may 28...

8 years ago

I am 6 dpo today and the TWW is exhausting and excruciating. Hoping to find cycle buddies to pass the time with.

8 years ago

I'm 27 myself.

AF sure is a witch, I feel like I wish I had shorter cycles so I could try more often. Haha. They aren't that long though usually 29 days.

8 years ago

Missdani1022 even then don't start panicking it will work itself out.

TLM721 Welcome to the group tell us about yourself age, location and ttc history we are all here for each other.

Joy I am 30 and you shouldn't be worried I know women older then you trying to conceive so don't count yourself out lady.

8 years ago

Well AF came 2 days early this time around! I think my body is still adjusting from birth control for so many years, and I had an ovarian cyst burst a couple months ago. But based on these 3 cycles I'm ending up 27-28 day average. I've been ovulating day 13/14 but now I wonder if I'll be ovulating day 12/13 instead. Guess we will see what happens this cycle!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo