Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Well I'm out... just showed up in full force. Onto the next cycle.

Fx for you soul!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Awww man @ Laceyk616 good spirit let's tough it out and move forward...

AFM : Keeping busy 7 days to go CD 30 11dpo.

Anything new with the ret of the ladies? Vannie we haven't hears from you in a while everything ok? Our new member how are you guys feeling?

7 years ago

Mindy, what is Vbac? How far were you at ultrasound? I'm curious to know if I will see arm buds next week at my 10 week scan. I personally don't like my doctor nor do I like the high-risk Doctor but at this point I'm not doctor shopping. I will just grin and bear it.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Laceyk616 I'm sorry the witch showed her ugly face, I know how discouraging that can be. I glad tonsee you're staying positive.

Joy a Vbac is vaginal birth after cesarean. My previous c-section was the result of an impatient doctor and had no legit medical reason. Since it has been more than 7 years since my last one I am definitely a good candidate. I was 7wks and 4days which matched my calculations exactly. At ten weeks you'll probably see arms and legs. My husband scheduled a 4d ultrasound for next week because he wants better pictures to show our family especially his grandmother who is in bad health. I new from the get go that I wanted the hospital midwife group, they could not get me in until after my vacation though so I only went to the doctor to get checked out before going to Florida. I can understand not wanting to doctor shop at thos point.

7 years ago

How are you lovely gals doing this week?

AFM: I don't no still trying to wait this thing out until Friday we will see. I am currently CD33 14DPO my symptoms are all over the place cramps, backache, acne, sharp pain/ soreness in left ovary, gassy, frequent urination, poop alot lol, itchy boobies....so do I know for sure hecky no lol

7 years ago

@Soul: when are you testing??

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 I am trying to hold out until Friday or Saturday. I'll be 18dpo CD37 I've been keeping busy my patience is high bUT i did buy some cheapie dollar store pregnancy testate . I had a horrible night last night though I felt sick, stomach upset and cramping like crazy I thought my cycle was going to come last night I took alleve and that really didn't help only soothe it. Today has been better definitely not feeling like I did before have any of you ladies experience anything like that?

7 years ago

I cramped really bad with my daughter. I was sure it was af but it was my baby girl. It's always so hard to tell, our bodies are frustrating!

7 years ago

@ Mindy yes it is that's why I can't get my hopes up yet either its been quite calm. We will see in the next day or two. How was your trip?

7 years ago

We are actually enroute now lol we left four hours ago and have 10 1/2 more to go so we'll be driving all night. We won't be going home until the 3rd.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo