Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 703 Replies | Last Page

7 years ago

@ Jess92 that is strange stress can delay your cycle too or PCOS. But a blook test will tell you for sure.

7 years ago

Hello ladies. Sorry I have been gone. What a whirlwind my life has been. Planning a baby shower for my daughter on August 6th. Found out my mom has breast cancer a few weeks ago and I am her primary caretaker. She starts chemo this week for 6 months and I am her transportation as well.

As for me, I'm having a BOY! Found out through bloodwork to test for chromosome abnormalities (which all came back as low risk). I'm now 14w5d. Starting to get a baby bump and see a new midwife on the 27th. Very excited about that.

Glad to hear everyone is finally getting sooooooooo awesome.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@ Joy wow that is alot you have going on prayers for your mom and strength to continue through we are breast cancer survivors in our family #1 cause I support faithfully. I hope you aren't stressing to much. Congratulations on the baby boy and glad you are good otherwise. Keep us posted on everything and what did you decide for your daughter's baby shower theme I bet it will be lovely.

7 years ago

I may be out. I started spotting yesterday. It was pink for a while. Then it was brown. Then it stopped. Now it's somewhat red. All were mixed with clear watery cm.

7 years ago

Af showed up this morning. I'm beyond devastated.

7 years ago

Sorry Jess that AF showed for you. I know how many months the witch ruined my day. But as we say here.... On to the next one!!!!! It took me over a year to get my BFP and I thought I was pregnant every dang cycle!!

Soulchild, we have a very odd combination of themes for the baby shower. Anchors and elephants! The reason is bc her fiancé is in the Navy and she loves elephants but it will all be color coordinated with Aqua, grey, and navy blue. It's gonna be great!!!!

It's okay. We weren't trying anyways. Simply waiting for him to say we would though!! I assumed there would be a chance since dtd last month felt soo different. I would tell him it's dangerous because we would get carried away and we don't use any type of contraception
Then i lost my mood to even do it, French kiss him, & a million of symptoms popped up like nausea, cramping for more than a week since fertile window, my nips being the only thing sensitive, I couldn't stomach a few things, back pain, leg cramp & the breast cyst I had for years grew out of nowhere. I've never felt it until a few days ago. I thought they were all good signs but it must've been in my head.

I want to ttc, but the boo doesn't. He's scared about everything and wants to be financially ready and other things.... *sighs*

Sorry for the rant!!

7 years ago

@ Jess sorry to hear but truth be told we are never ever going to be really ready when we say wait until our financial situation changes. You just have to journey on and do it but he does need to be on board as well. I wish you well and that you guys will agree to keep trying for that bundle of joy because its the best gift ever.

@ Joy hilarious but it can be done indeed I just seen some Anchor cups and plates at Walmart in those colors you may want to check it out. And Pinterest is full of both themes to combine I can see Lil elephant cookies w/ anchors.

7 years ago

I ordered all kinds of crap from etsy ( I love the handmade items!) I also had custom bedding made for her and it just arrived and looks awesome! If I could only figure out how to upload photos you could see it.

P.s. I'm still trying to get financially stable at 38 LOL...... It's the American Dream......

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo