Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Nursery is on hold at the moment. We have a house guest for a couple of months....

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet!

Its CD 14 for me today and OPKs are still negative. The last few days they have been almost positive with SMU but then get lighter as the day goes on, but this morning it was lighter than it has been so I have no idea what to think.... any thoughts?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

@ Laceyk616 what brand or type of OPKs are you usings? It sounds like you should be ovulating soon if it's starting to get darker. I use the digitals by Clear Blue.

BTW it has been one heck of a long week indeed glad it's the weekend. I finished Clomid today and I am on CD 9 I will start OPK testing on Monday keeping my FINGERs crossed for all of us this cycle.

What else is new with you ladies?

7 years ago

@soul I use the wondfo OPKs I'm hoping I ovulate soon! I don't want to have 40 day cycles again

Happy weekend!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Oh ok I used those before the strip they can be tricky I never got a positive on those for some reason. And hard to tell.

7 years ago

I'm thinking about getting a different brand but DH doesn't even want me using them because he thinks they stress me out...I tried to tell him that not knowing stressed me out! Lol

7 years ago

Lol....I believe it and that's why I can't do it with them.

7 years ago

I agree with soulchild. Clear blue digital is easiest..... Smiley faces don't lie :))

As for me, I have become quite the little napper.... Tired all the time.

7 years ago • Post starter

I am Joy on the napping, it is my new favorite activity lol I am 4 weeks and 6 days today. Still counting down to my Dr. Visit.

Lacey I would definitely switch brands. Are you temping?

Soulchild fingers crossed and prayers that this your month!

7 years ago

I am *with* Joy on napping.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo