Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 703 Replies | Last Page

HSG test went fine. My tubes are open so we can rule that out as an issue. Back to the DR on Monday to see what's next.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Joy that's great news to hear hopefully they give you Clomid to help boost your fertility . Keep us posted .

BTW I am just waiting to start AF still I feel some of my symptoms returning to normal too.

8 years ago

Happy Friday everyone! We finally got the tile laid in our house and it came out beautifully. Now I can relax!! We are riding on a float tomorrow in the annual Irish Italian parade which is gonna be a blast! It's been raining all week so I hope it dries up for tomorrow! My daughter is in Illinois for her fiancé graduation from boot camp in the Navy. Have to BD Sunday night and go to the RE for a post coital test which analyzes the sperm/cervical mucus interaction. All these tests are nuts but as long I keep getting good results, I know that BFP is right around the corner!!! Come on with the January 2017 babies!!

That's great keep up the good work and yessss as long as it is good can't beat that. And yes let's bring these babies on now....

8 years ago

Post coital test yesterday was weird. Cervical mucus looked fine but there were zero sperm in it. Which contradicts the SA that was excellent. So why isn't there sperm present if CM is fine and sperm is fine? I had a follicle on the left ovary about to ovulate so we went ahead and took another trigger shot and then this morning I'm bringing another semen sample in for analysis and if it's good we are doing IUI at 11:45!!!!!! Then I will start progesterone supplement tomorrow.

Wow that is interesting I hope everything goes well. How much are the IUIs running you? Or does insurance cover it they don't here and just wanted a ballpark in case we have to go that route. My fingers are crossed and wishing you the best today.

BTW still on the waiting game of a cycle to start so I can take my Clomid and begin trying again. My normal symptoms seem to be coming back which is good now if this cycle can get on board.

8 years ago

IUI went fine. 16 million sperm inseminated. $485 for the 2 second procedure. Gonna be a long TWW

$105 for the trigger shot. Neither are covered by my insurance. Hope this one works! I can't afford this every month.

Ouch I understand that will hit the pockets hard definitely wanting this to work for you. Yes you already know this 2 WW will seem like an eternity.

8 years ago

So of course during the TWW i cannot stay off the internet. Always looking for success stories. I also found a site that suggests supplements to improve cervical mucus, which I believe is one the the main causes of my infertility issues. I was able to get prices from Amazon and for 4 different supplements its $75 (FertileCM, Evening Primrose Oil, L Arginine, and Pre-Seed Lubricant). If the IUI isn't successful this cycle, I will order these supplements and try them next month. I cannot afford another $700 right now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo