Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Hiya can I join? I dont know anyone on here atm and have just suffered a chemical pregnancy, so find things really strange, I have my DH to talk to but I think hes a little unsure of what to say to make things better. Could do with people to talk to on here. Xx

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome ladies to our madhouse of comfort, love and open expression. Feel free to jump in at any moment and share your stories we are all here to lend a shoulder and helping hand.

@Missdani1022 sorry you haven't been doing so well hope everything gets better. It's been raining on and off here to but the heat is what's consistent so wishing sunshine your way.

8 years ago

Hey all... Wanted to share an update. I'm 3 months into ttc but only 4 months off birth control. I know it can take some time for some women's bodies to level out sland get back to normal after birth control. Well, realized that as time goes by I'm regulating to a shorter cycle (27 days) with a 15-16 day luteal phase. Which means last month we totally missed the mark with BD because of traveling for work. So, good news is I'm technically only on month 2, and I am figuring out my body and less freaked out that something's wrong.

I'm going to do bbt next month, this month I got sick so all my temps were above 99... Not useful. Lol

Anyone know if ttc during a month when you're ill, does that hurt your chances? I've had a fever and a bug but my OPK came back positive so we did the BD haha.

So glad so many more of you ladies are joining!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

@Missdani1022 I don't think that would slim your chances of conceiving it's all about timing lady.

Good Luck this month and hopefully you are feeling better too.

8 years ago

Thanks soulchild. I am feeling a bit better. I think I just caught a bad bug. I'm trying to take it easy all weekend to get better. I have a trip in a few weeks to Florida. I gotta enjoy my beach time!

8 years ago

I took a test yesterday 11dop. Negative as I assumed it would be. Still waiting to see if AF will arrived. I'm down but not out yet :) Good luck ladies!

8 years ago

@ Sailors wife hope your ok don't be too hard on yourself.

So the countdown for AF is on for June 5 I am cramping like crazy so the witch is coming soon. Who is hanging with me this week?

8 years ago

I just started my 2WW. Oh joy. Lol

8 years ago

@soulchild, AF is due for me June 5 also!!!! I feel "normal". No signs of pregnancy. My DH is going out of town tomorrow through Saturday so what a blessing it would be if I had a BFP to give him when he got home. I just don't think it will be. I don't cramp until the day AF shows so I'm trying not to obsess and just wait it out...

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Missdani1022, Joyfryer777 - Fx'd for you!

Soulchild27 - Thanks, I'm okay. My symptoms have been a bit different than normal in the past 3 days, so I'm actually holding out hope that I'm pregnant. In the past, I've produced lower amounts of HcG, so I think I just need to wait until AF is due to know anything. Typical Af is 32-33 days, but I O'd early, so it's possible AF is due tomorrow (Doc says if you O early, AF should show after your Luteal phase, mine is 15 days). I was sure I was out this past week, all the typical signs of AF, but then 3 days ago things started acting strange. Either I've never noticed these symptoms before, or something might be going on. Only time will tell.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo