Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Got to see sac today! Go back Tuesday to hear heartbeat!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

Joy : That's awesome!

Mindy : did you post your CB test to the PG test gallery? I thought I saw it and it was definitely positive!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Lacey, I did post it!

Joy, I am 12 dpo.

I got a BFP on cb digital today!!! I am elated! Calling the doc to let them know. DH is extremely happy!

7 years ago

Also congratulations on seeing the sac Joy! I am so happy for you!

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Yayyyyyy Mindy glad to hear that your bean is sticking strong....can't wait to hear what the doctor's say and Congratulations my dear it's been along road for you.

Joy wonderful news my dear it's finally real and happening. Keep us posted on the heartbeat and any symptoms yet?

BTW I can officially say I have never been so happy to see the in full effect lol I am proudly telling you guys I am on CD 1 and will start back on my Clomid cycle day 5-9. Let's get it guys let's keep the baby fever going for 2017!!!!

7 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Yayyyyyy Mindy glad to hear that your bean is sticking strong....can't wait to hear what the doctor's say and Congratulations my dear it's been along road for you.

Joy wonderful news my dear it's finally real and happening. Keep us posted on the heartbeat and any symptoms yet?

BTW I can officially say I have never been so happy to see the in full effect lol I am proudly telling you guys I am on CD 1 and will start back on my Clomid cycle day 5-9. Let's get it guys let's keep the baby fever going for 2017!!!!

7 years ago

Soul : Whoohooo! Glad she finally showed! Let's hope this is a very productive month!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Laceyk616 yes I tell you I haven't had a period since January and before could stop spotting for months now I am on a roll lol Yes let's it a productive one indeed.

7 years ago

WOOHOO so happy for you ladies Joy and Mindy!!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies! I called the doctor and since my next appt has to be a pregnancy appt now I had to reschedule for the 9th. It feels like a long time to wait, but I am feeling great!

Soulchild I am so happy you are back in the game! That is very exciting! 2017 is a good year for babies!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo