Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Mindy keep the sanity and I understand completely have you tried the My Fitness Pal app? It's great for helping you track weight loss and a great support group if you join I am Soulchild27 you can add me and pull my healthy recipes and see alot of amazing thing good luck on your journey and God speed you can get back to baby making in good health as well.

BTW I am currently CD32 and 13dpo looking to test when I am late this weekend fingers crossed . Only symptoms I've had thus far was sharp pains and cramping this morning, a bad headache last Friday and stomach ache last night. Right not much to go either and could be all side effects of the Clomid. No negativity here only positive vibes my gal pals.

8 years ago

Hey my gal pals,

I have some awesome news I got my this morning at 5:45 am 18dpo. I am so elated it's been a long 2 years and 1 month. I want to thank all you gals for the support and will still be rooting you guys on what a great way to kick off Valentine's Day. My symptoms were really nonexistent and really had me questioning 13dpo was when I had brownish red when I'd wiped and thought I was instantly out. That Friday 16dpo when my period was due I still had AF cramps and nothing else when the day went by I kept going to the bathroom and check nothing Saturday was the same expect after a shower my boobs were sore no changes or heaviness but I am a 40DDD lol But all in all other then mild cramping I am fine. I'll keep you guys posted will make my pregnancy appointment on Tuesday and keep you guys posted.

8 years ago

Omg Soulchild! Soooooooooooo freakin happy for you! I got chill bumps! Let me know what the doc says!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations soulchild, that's great news! I am so happy for you! I am on cycle day 9, but not ttc this month. I have not been on here the last couple of weeks, because my house burned down on the 13th, it was a total loss. One of my cats didn't make it out and one ran away. Fortunately, we have insurance but the process is slow. On top of that, my kids and I were in a wreck yesterday. Someone pulled out in front of us and I had no time to stop. Their insurance will replace my vehicle. It was totalled. My kids are ok and I am too, I have a lot of bruising and swelling but nothing serious. We're staying positive.

8 years ago

Thanks ladies I go to the doctor this week on March 4th still nervous. Been spotting alot on and off no clotting or cramping which they say are good signs but was put on bed rest the week before last so I have been trying to take it easy and not stress.

Joy how are you and your daughter's pregnancy coming along I know you're excited.

Mindy omg that is horrific indeed glad everything is covered. May God keep you and your family covered you guys will be in my prayers. Hopefully from this point on nothing but good comes for you guys.

8 years ago

Thank you soulchild, you will be in my prayers as welll. My sister in law bled heavily during her 10th week of pregnancy, due to a small tear in the maternal side of her placenta. The bleeding was heavier than her normal AF, but there was no cramping. Everything corrected itself and I have a beautiful 7 month old niece.

8 years ago

I am on cd10 and AF is due Saturday . No symptoms at all. Been real busy redoing my floors and gardening. My daughter is doing good. Craving Popsicles. I'm excited to be a grandma but still hoping for my own little miracle. My brothers girlfriend just found out she is pregnant and asked me to be the nanny. It's got to be my turn soon since everyone else I know is already pregnant!

Update: today I am 10 dpo and just had a bunch of brown discharge. Period not due until Saturday!!! Could this be implantation spotting?

Ummm yesssss it could be and my fingers crossed that it is too. Can't wait to here the good news this weekend so we can be pregnant together. Aldo, Remember Father of the Bride where mom and daughter was pregnant at the same time priceless.

Mindy thanks lady I am hoping that it's nothing major Friday can't get here fast enough indeed.

8 years ago

I threw up last night after church but took a test this morning (12 dpo) and I'm still holding out hope AF doesn't show on Saturday!

How are you ladies doing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo