Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 703 Replies | Last Page

TTCnumberuno, hope you get good news at the doc also!

Today we are going serve lunches to homeless people in New Orleans with our church. My hubby is a army veteran so this is very important to us. 3 tours in Iraq. So sad how many homeless vets there are. :(

Enjoy the long weekend!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

@Joy... I'm glad you got an appointment!!

Welcome sailors wife!

I told my dr I'm concerned im not ovulating or having consistent periods but she said since I did 6 months on depo shot last year to manage ovarian cysts I could take6-9 months to regulate after. Lame!!! So I only stopped depo in January so I'm still early in that time frame.

But my Chinese medicine/herbalist has seen success with herbs to help with regulating. Especially since I used to be regular like clockwork and no ovulation issues until now. So I'm staying optimistic and taking tons of supplements now on schedule.. I feel like I pop pills all day lol.

I'm going to start bbt again now that I am not traveling a lot for work. And dr said use opk 2x a day so we can get a good record going of lh surge, ovulation, etc. she's been a good obgyn so far... Hoping she continues, it's a new dr for me.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend! Any fun plans? Baseball game for us, the boy knows I love baseball and is trying to perk me up.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Missdani1022 yes finding a good dr is number one in understanding anything that's going on with you and great relationship is priceless. I love my doctor too she's been with me all the way.

I am getting plenty of sun maybe think about finding me a beach to hide away at.

8 years ago

Hey there ladies... Looking for cycle buddies. I have a 28 day cycle, LMP was 5-10 and today is the big O!!! Day 1 of the tww! Anyone else?

8 years ago

Welcome Katnzogo! Good luck on your TWW, I hope you caught the egg this cycle!

For us this weekend, we're going to take it slow and enjoy our time together. We spent some time in the backyard getting some sun, and had a water balloon fight with our kids and some of the neighborhood kids. It's so nice to have beautiful weather this weekend. We'll reflecting on what Memorial days is all about, my husbands command lost a few guys to training accidents over the past year, and it just reminds us how dangerous even normal training in the states is. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but this weekend makes us very thankful for all those who put their life on the line for others.

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC and safe weekend!

8 years ago

Welcome Katnzogo to the group. Feel free to read our post to catch up on us and jump right in.

Sailors wife no Debbie downers here lady we appreciate all the service the men and women have provided this country. We salute them.

My day was great I have been doing some summer retail therapy and went to the salon to get my hair done it's been a lovely day.

Hopefully you guys are having a great weekend.

8 years ago

I just joined this place yesterday! So I have no buddies at all!!! Please add me!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Welcome Joeperm5. Tell us about yourself and TTC. This is an awesome group!

Happy Memorial Day! @sailorswife, we thank your husband for his service!

My BBT chart says I ovulated on Friday so today I am 3 dpo. Still have dull pain on left side. Tender breasts. Feel great today. Well rested and going to a BBQ and swim.

How are you ladies feeling?

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm feeling good. AF is over and so begins BD and hoping for success. Month 3!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

How has everyone's weekend and Memorial day been. Mines was great Family, friends and lots of memories.

Welcome to the madhouse Joeperm5.

So I realized I am out for this month waiting for my cycle to start sometime next week June 5 let's go already.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo