Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 703 Replies | Last Page

@ Mindy that is long way to go....hopefully you can sleep and rest the right way for sure.

7 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

Well today is the day the is supposed to come I got up and said I mine as well get it over with. Well to my surprise as the lines changed right before my eyes, I am ecstatic and scared at the same time. 2 and 1/2 yrs we've been trying to conceive our 1st. I don't want a repeat of last time but I will not dwell in the negativity and stay in prayer for goof vibes. This cycle as I stated was different and alike from my last one but most of all I cramped more with this cycle and I didn't spot any either. Fingers crossed we are on our way to a . I am still in shock that this has happened so soon but very much happy. I posted the test in the gallery if you guys want to check it out the number is #561207.

@Laceyk616 you are up next my dear and then we turn this into a countdown my pregnancy and coach each other on to delivery.

7 years ago

Yayyyyy soulchild!! I was about to tell you that I have bad cramps when AF was due and they continued for a couple of weeks!! That's just your uterus making room for your baby!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

AFM, I go to the doctor today for 10 week ultrasound and bloodwork to test for chromosome abnormalities and believe it or not they can also tell the gender of the baby from the bloodwork!! I have been so constipated and tried everything under the sun with zero relief. I am so dang bloated.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

7 years ago • Post starter

@ Joy thanks lady it's so crazy me and my best friend wil be deliverying a few weeks apart from each othere she is due February 5 and I the 20th maybe we will do duo Baby Showers. I am so excited for you today I hope they will tell you the results so you can start shopping or at least window shopping.

7 years ago

@Soul: OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you! what a blessing! I checked out your HPT pic what a strong +!

@Joy: can't wait to hear about your bw results!

Am I the only one that hasn't gotten their BFP?

CD8 nothing going on for me. I thought about temping bit I don't want to stress out too much. I have my docs appt on Wednesday I'm curious about what she will say!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

@ Laceyk616 don't you worry we aren't leaving you behind we are here until the end no matter what my dear anfriend there are a few othere ladies ib here who are waiting too. And yes it was much darker then my last pregnancy so i hope that is a good thing. Also, when you are at the doctor see if you can get a clomid boost to help you along the way if there is nothing else they can do because you fall into the unexplained fertility like I did. But don't you dare give up like I said we were almost 3 yrs of ttc. Blessings is falling all over you next.

7 years ago

Baby looks good on ultrasound. Gender results in 10 days!

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Soulchild! I am so happy for you!

Joy that is great news!

Lacey you're next!

We made it to Miami safely, and got some rest. Now time for lots of fun with family before heading to Ft Myers. We had an ultrasound right before we left and the baby is doing great Heart rate was 162.

7 years ago

@ Mindy that is great and glad you guys made it safely be safe.

@ Laceyk616 how is it going are you testing yet?

7 years ago

Mindy thats great!

Soul: I'm starting with OPKS tomorrow morning

How ya feeling?

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo