Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Apparently I am out this month having lots of AF cramps yesterday today 15dpo I took a HPT and it came back negative. So confused still waiting on the Dr. to call me with my progesterone levels and if I ovulated and whether my follicles were good or not....smh Either way I am ready to move forward.

8 years ago

I hope your doctor will call you with your results soon, waiting is the worst. AF came last week, I'm on CD 7. I ordered some new prenatals from megafood, they are supposed to be really good. I think it's time to talk to DH about getting that SA. (

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I saw the forum and figured I'd stop in.

I'm actually in the ending of my tww. AF is due on Nov 4th. Im assuming that I ovulated maybe the 21st or the 22nd, because I had like 6 positives when I was using my OPK's. My app said that it was the 22nd, which may be right because I had ov pain on the 21st. I had some pinkish cm yesterday which actually stopped, so I'm hoping that I'm still in the running. I'm just trying to stay positive. Im actually really exhausted from this tww because this time around I feel like I tried almost everything that I could.

8 years ago

Hey Mindy yes definitely get a SA that helped a lot for DH and I when needed to build his count back up because he is a runner so he was over heating his sperm count. So it's best to rule everything out.

HopefullyAmommy I know the feeling I thought with the meds this was our month hands done. It gets so frustrating I tell you and you just like make it happen already.

Any who came yesterday so it's officially CD2 at least my cycle came on its own after a full medicated cycle so I am happy about. Here to a new month let's go ladies!!!!

8 years ago

Due to DH schedule he won't be able to get a SA until Dec-Jan. My midwifery apprenticeship has began and I got to assist with three births this week, so that was amazing and I have been so busy it's kept my mind off of my ttc journey. I am optimistic for all of us this month! I am on cd 13 so my tww will be starting soon. I hope everyone is doing well.

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Mindy that is great and you are doing excellent work my dear.

What has everyone been up too?

This is my second round on Clomid days 5-9. I am on CD20 waiting to ovulate and I have my progesterone test on Wednesday I am praying for stronger numbers my first progesterone levels were 10.3 borderline ovulation the nurse stated low for a medicated cycle as they look for 15 or better.

Fingers crossed for all of us this month ladies.

8 years ago

How is everyone doing? I am 5 dpo today. I am trying some all natural organic teas that are supposed to naturally boost fertility. Most of our homebirth clients are Amish, and they live by natural remedies and eat all home grown organic foods, and they are really healthy. They also have a lot of children with ease. I think their ability to get pregnant so easily has a lot to do with how much healthier they eat, and clean. They aren't exposed to nearly as many toxins. I found a local all organic, non gmo food market close to home. We are going to start eating more of that in an effort to be more healthy and hopefully conceive easier.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I have Been missing but I took a few months off TTC while getting rid of BV and dealing with my daughters miscarriage. DH and I got beck on track in December and my Fertile CM was plenty more than I can ever remember. We 3 days before O and the morning of O. Today I am 9 dpo and typical post ovulation symptoms. Slightly tender breast and mild burning nipples. Creamy, sticky CM every day since O. Very tired last couple of days and that's about it. Bought 3 dollar store tests and will start POAS tomorrow morning ..... Say a prayer for me tonight.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy,

Glad to have you back and for you guys to be back in the swing of things. I am currently on CD31 and 12DPO and praying this is our year we are long overdue. I really can't report any symptoms different then those from PMS or either the Clomid which gives false pregnancy symptoms. I am trying to hold out until this weekend.

8 years ago

Hey soulchild, bfn for me this morning at 10 dpo. Will test again Friday and pray no for us this weekend!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo