Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Thank you SoulChild!

I was actually feeling pretty good until I realized that AF is suppose to be here next week Saturday. This cycle I actually tried to just relax and have fun and enjoy the Preseed that we were using. I don't normally use OPK's and I don't temp either.

I just feel like all those things were driving me crazy, plus the OPK I think I bought was a defective because it never gave me any results and always told me to refer to the manual. For some reason I feel good this cycle and I'm hoping I get my BFP. I'm trying not to stress and just concetrate on work and everything else.

Please pray for me ladies. DH and I, especially me is waiting for our miracle baby.

To you JoyFrer, I know those emotions that you are feeling. Just try to take it easy and try to build up your confidence back. I know it's easier said than done, but you have support from and all these ladies up here.

Good Luck everybody!!

8 years ago

Hey Mindy thank lady I am wishing you the same my dear.

Sabrina what's wrong lady? I don't like to know you're going through it my dear prayers up for you indeed and I hope you feel better soon. We have to rock and roll this month.

I am starting my Clomid 50mg tomorrow I picked up from the pharmacy I hate taking medication but if this is going to help I am all for it. Let's get our babies ladies and Happy Friday!

8 years ago

Hey Soulchild....I had a question?

What exactly is Clomid?
Is that something that is suppose to make your cylces more regular?

I've Read alot of reviews on it and I see it has helped some women.

Good Luck to you hun!.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and see how you're all doing. Glad to read you've been up to some fun- Spa trips and birthdays and such!

Joyfryer I hope those raw emotions give you a break soon. Take some time to do something nice for yourself! Hate to hear you're down. You're in my thoughts for your emotions and your ttc!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

HopefullyAmommy Provera is what forces your period to start and the Clomid is supposed to force you to ovulate if you aren't regularly each month. I came off a 75 day no period which the Provera help with I ovulated late and sometimes every other month.

8 years ago

Nothing new over here with me

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies how is everyone doing? Where are you in your cycle any updates?

Here what's been going on with me started Provera September 14 for 10 days ended September 23 and started 5 days later on September 29 funny that was on DH birthday too hilarious but he was happy because we get to start again. On day 5 of my cycle October 3 I started the Clomid for 5 days and took my last pill on October 7 . I will start testing with Digital OPKS in the morning which will be CD12. Nurse told me not to get my hopes up this cycle because my body will be getting back on track this cycle so I am using this as trial and error. As far as clomid it wasn't bad I had headaches, light hot flashes not bad and some mild nausea not too bad either.

8 years ago

I'm glad your side effects for clomid weren't too bad Soulchild! Fingers crossed for you :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hi Girls,

Feels good to read your discussions on this topic. My story is somewhat similar.

We are actively ttc since last 5 years with no success. Me: 27 DH:33

Had a D&C 3 years back as doctor did not find a baby but just a sac till 12 weeks.

Recently, did all relevant fertility tests for me and DS all turned out to be normal. We had our first IUI on 19 SEP. This month had missed periods for about 6 days with all the pregnancy symptoms.

Today bloody AF showed up again. Doctor has only 1 thing to say everytime, Relax its "Unexplained Infertility".
Its really frustrating!

Will start treatment for 2nd IUI cycle from tomorrow.. lets see what October brings for us.

Plz do share BFP tips after unexplained infertility if anyone has conceived which would be really helpful.

Looking forward for success tips n comments... n baby dust to all!!

8 years ago

Welcome Magnammy

We are here for you no matter what until you get that we just give and share our stories and hope that we can help in anyway possible. I've been through it and being told to relax is the last thing you want to hear when all you want to do is hold that sweet bundle of joy.

Thanks Missdani1022 has the pregnancy gotten any better?

HopefullyAmommy and Sabrina where are guys in your cycle what's new?

Today is CD 15 and using my OPKs I have been getting Blinking Smiley Face on my Clearblue Ovulation sticks indicating High Fertility we've been B'D ing everyday so we shall see. Definitely feel some action in my left ovary for ovulation although Nurse said first cycle don't expect much because my body is regulating itself still will stay positive. Also, will be back in the office on October 22 to check my progesterone to see if I've ovulated at all.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo