Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Well we are going to have the baby share with my boyfriends son- he's 1. His room we've done as Seahawks and Mickey Mouse. So we are thinking since we have a navy blue wall, I'm going to add pink and gray to the girl half if it's a girl. If it's a boy, we are going less seahawks more Mickey Mouse for the whole room. Lol. I love Disney :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Hi Ladies my name is Shay and I am new to this site and the whole TTC. I have one child already who is 9 and am ready for another. My anxiety right now is through the roof! I have PCOS and possibly endomitriosis. I've had a misscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy. Part of me is really scared that I may never be able to have children again. I just want to have normal reproductive organs! LOL! So we just started this month, TTC and so far no AF. I'm 4 days late, 19 dpo and CD 29. I'm beyond tried, tender full bbs, bloated, constipated and all the classic symptoms. I cant really compare it to any other times I've been pregnant because I never really had any symptoms even with my live birth. I never even had morning sickness. I have two HPT and both were BFN. I'm just stressed.....

8 years ago

Hey Shay,

First off welcome to the group and leave all your worries behind. Nothing but positive energy your way lady.....best way to bring that cycle along is no stress and AF will show since you've already had 2 negatives. Stay strong we are here to help you through.

8 years ago

Welcome Shay! I can't hold my eyes open today but prob bc I ate half of a pizza for lunch! Wishing you best of luck TTC and hope we all get our BFP real soon!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for the positive energy I needed that! Sending some your way and praying for BFP for all of us!

8 years ago

I have an appt with my GP tomorrow to draw blood just to check my hormone levels and vitamin D. I will be 10 dpo. Can they detect if pregnant through blood that early?

Hey Sabrina,
They might be able to at that time they should let you know for sure once you are there if it doesn't show up in your urine sample.

8 years ago

Welcome Shay!

Joy- I had my blood drawn at 8dpo, and it came back negative, so it may still be too early. Don't get down if it comes back as negative, because that wasn't the truth for my cycle. Just wait for AF.

8 years ago

Thanks ladies. The anticipation is killing me. Also, if I ovulated early, will AF come early??

Yes, if you ovulated early AF will come early. Your Luteal phase never changes, just your day of ovulation which then changes your cycle length.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo