Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 703 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone else have sore breasts after O.? Mine normally hurt immediately after, mostly the right one, under the armpits. It will go away before AF shows. I think I'm like 3 dpo and my boobs are KILLING me. Both of them and it's under the armpits and underneath. Just more extreme than usual. It's a long shot since I timed BD too late this cycle (due to a very early O). But hey, I believe in miracles!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Sabrina mines don't right after O it's usually a couple days later and stop just before AF comes. I ovulated extremely early this cycle with 39 days my shortest cycle this year.

Cmmhopeful13 how is everything going with you lady? Any updates?

8 years ago

My boobs always hurt like a week before AF, felt heavy. My first sign I needed to take a test this time was I'm so sore on top and on the side/underarms. Well that and my skin didn't break out like it usually does before my period!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I'm sorry the witch showed up Soul. I'm pulling for next month to be your month because April babies are amazing. My husband and daughter are April babies, and I think they're pretty special ;) and Keep us posted!

8 years ago

Well ladies, today I am around 6 dpo and my boobs are still sore and I'm having quick stabbing pains on my right side. That's all I have to report this far in the TWW.

How about you all??? What's up in your world?

Ok Sabrina positive vibes lady sounding good over there

I am getting ready to come off my cycle tomorrow and will be back at it on Day 20 testing again can't wait let's bring theses April babies home.

8 years ago

I'm thinking positive for some April babies! Then you all can learn from my mistakes as my first month as a mom. Lol!

8 years ago

I hope so missdani! How are you feeling so far?

Today I am 8 dpo. Having mild cramps, lower backache, and I think my boobs are a little swollen. They are killing me.! If AF rears her ugly head, I will no longer count these symptoms bc it may just be normal post ovulation signs for my body. I am praying for a BFP though!
Today is my DH 30th birthday and I am so cranky and tired. The TWW is exhausting and frustrating. I wonder if I have these symptoms every month but I am looking so hard for something that every little thing makes me wonder if this is normal or pg sign? Ughhhhhhhhhh

@Joyfryer: I'm feeling okay. Mostly tired and sometimes nauseous. Always bloated. Threw up a lot yesterday. I have my appointment 7/28 so I'm pretty excited. I'll be 6 or 7 weeks. Hoping to see a heartbeat. I'm not leaving without a scan to help with dating. Lol

8 years ago

Missdani1022 glad you are enjoying the first few weeks minus the sickness of course. Have you starting planning on a nursery scheme/theme yet? I would be going crazy lol

Sabrina yes fingers are still crossed for you and I don't count them symptoms anymore because they do get your hopes up for sure which drives you even more crazy.

Well I start testing August 4th with my OPKs and DH has an appointment with the Urologist that specializes in fertility on Aug 12th so we can get a new SA to make sure his swimmers aren't still moving sluggish since he stop running everyday so keep us in your prayers.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo