Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 703 Replies | Last Page

So I haven't been on in a while, as I'm on vacation visiting family.

-Joy, anything from AF yet?

Soulchild - How are you doing? Anymore cramping?

How is everyone else feeling this TWW?

AFM- I went and had labs drawn at 8dpo which was July 1st, they even threw in a blood pregnancy test, but that came back negative. They said everything else was in the normal range. The office didn't supply me with any numbers or anything, they just told me I was fine. I am two days past due, feeling pressure and pulling every now and again. I had a sharp pain twice today from the cervix area when I coughed. Weird. Very little brest tenderness, only noticeable if I press down on them. I really don't think I am pregnant as I just don't feel pregnant. My longest cycle in the last year and a half was 36 days. Tomorrow is cycle day 36 (16dpo), so if AF doesn't show up tomorrow I will test again I guess.

8 years ago

Soulchild- thank you so much I am glad I started really using the site! It's sp stressful.

Missdani - I had the same problem when j started using the ovulation tests I also live at high elevation and totally didn't think about how much water I was taking in!!

I am trying not to over monitor how I feel so just keeping busy!!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

@ Sailorswife I haven't had anymore painful pressure I experienced Saturday although my left side is just sore I am 7DPO. Glad you were able to rule out any possibilities. Remember fingers crossed until we see the .

Cmmhopeful13 hopefully you aren't too stressed out. Keep

8 years ago

Thanks soul child!! I'm really trying to just enjoy the experience but it's always scary to think what it if just doesn't happen. I'm working on being all positive!!

8 years ago

@sailors wife, yes showed July 4th... Glad that cycle is over!! To be honest , I do NOT feel like temping this month so someone please encourage me to do it!!!!! DH needs to do a sperm analysis this month as well....

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

cmmhopeful13- where do you live at elevation?? I'm in colorado. I find moving here has messed with my body in more ways than one lol. I miss sea level oxygen and humidity regularly!

I was going to test tomorrow, but I'm staying with some girlfriends tonight to just hang out and then make breakfast in the morning before they go home to Missouri, and I like privacy when I'm testing... I don't even like my honey to be home because if it's negative I need time to process on my own. Lol so I'll wait until Saturday morning. It's been such a weird cycle I don't know what to think. I usually feel off throughout the second half of my cycle at least a few days. I get breakouts on my face and bloating as AF gets close but I've had none of that. Just upset stomach- probably from eating out so much with people visiting. Lol so I have no idea what to expect for this month!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Joy, shoot! I looked back up and see where you wrote AF came. I'm sorry hun. I hate when we think we have our cycles figured out and then Mother Nature is like "Sike, just kidding." I have NO idea what's going on with me. I am three days late but cramping like AF is coming. So I am just waiting to see what the heck is going on.I'm even wearing white pants today, because we all know Murphy's Law, when we wear white we start, but nothing yet. I feel like I'm being toyed with. To answer your question. I don't chart because I know I'd become more mental about TTC than I already am.

Soulchild, I'm curious about your pressure! I know we shouldn't count ourselves out before shows, but cycle after cycle of getting your hopes up begins to form a pessimist in me I guess. Watch, the one time I'm like NO WAY am I pregnant, that will be the time I am, lol. Can't wait to hear how your cycle finishes up! I hope the sperm analysis goes well.

Missdani - Keep us updated!

to all!

8 years ago

@ Sailorswife it's mainly coming from the side I ovulated from it isn't much today I have had some lower backaches. But all seem to be in line with PMS which is hard to tell. But we shall see indeed AF expected July 30th.

8 years ago

Fingers crossed

8 years ago

Md- I totally agree I live at 7300 feet in the mountains of Arizona! But I am from pa and realllllly miss oxygen and breathing too!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo