Community post

Discussion

Looking for cycle buddies to support and encourage

View Full Post

Second month TTC and lookin for ladies to chat with during the exhausting TWW!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

703 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 703 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry Joy! I'm right there with you. Here we go again. New cycle, new chance.March babies for us!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Forgot to update AF finally came Sunday so I am currently CD 3 as of right now and ready to jump back in for baby making mode. How is everyone else doing lately?

8 years ago

Soulchild... Glad you're gearing up for baby making again. I'm hoping all of you getting started on your cycle have the magic month! Maybe we will get some bfp from you all :)

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Doing fine here CD6. I have a little over a week before the possibility of fertility. So just hanging in there, having alcoholic beverages, using medicines I can't use if I get pregnant to sooth my eczema, and relaxing.

8 years ago

CD9 for me. Been a little depressed/foggy. Lots of things going on so trying to relax and regroup this weekend. Fertile window starts soon and I want to be timed right. This is our fourth month TTC. lets get it this month ladies

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

8 years ago • Post starter

Good luck Sabrina!

I am 13dpo today. Took a test, BFN. AF should be here in 2-3 days, and next cycle we won't be able to Time things right because I'll be in Florida with a friend! So it'll be a couple months before I can get back in. But during that I'm taking supplements, doing fertility yoga, and continuing bbt so I can have as much info about my cycle as possible.

I'll still be checking in to see if any of you get BFP while I'm out for one month. Who knows that 1 month I think I'm out could be the one that works, right?! Haha

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Sabrina sorry things are not going your way hopefully everything will work out you will be in my prayers.

Dani you right the unplanned could just be the right plan never count yourself out it only takes one good sperm to get the job done right at any given moment.

I am on CD7 my cycle just ended yesterday ready to chill before the rocky roller coaster begins all over again. Hope everyone have a fabulous weekend.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,
I am feeling much more upbeat this week. I should ovulate Wednesday or Thursday so every other day! Hubby is happy lol .

How are you all feeling? Where are you in your cycles?

I had some fun in the sun and got lots of vitamin D over the weekend. Checking CM and temping. Hoping this is our month!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies,

Sabrina that's great glad you are doing so much better now. Glad you are on track for ovulation.

I am on CD9 still early for ovulation just yet will start testing at CD20.

to everyone this cycle

8 years ago

The witch is due for me tomorrow. I took a test a couple days ago and BFN so I'm really sure I'm not pregnant. But, I can't help but hope! Gah.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo