Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@ Charlotte got a smiley face on 8/29 so I probably O'd between 8/29- 8/31. My cycles are usually 26 days but the last 2 months they have been between 26-29 days. Today I'm CD25 so I guess we'll see!

11 years ago

Wow! Just checking back in on you ladies and there are MORE BFPs???!! Congratulations @loveandhope and @jlgulley!!!! Please send some of this good fortune over to the June mamas - just rub the computer screen on your belly or something.
and

Tiffani don't give up hope! Although sometimes the best thing you can do is just let go and relax a little. I have a friend who tried for three years, went through Clomid and several rounds of IVF and tried and tried and tried with no success. And then they just gave up. Two months later they were pregnant naturally! She now has a healthy 3 yr old and healthy 1.5 yr old! Chin up mama!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Woah, been away for a few days ha! UPDATE: I did test yesterday and got a :( :( :(

AF is due tomorrow and I'm praying it doesn't show :P
I went to my doctor yesterday too and told her about this very odd pain I had about a week ago and she ran some test and said it wasn't an ovarian cyst like I thought it was, she said it was my appendix acting up and more than likely it won't happen again for some time because a lot of people have their appendix act up at some time and have no need for it to be removed :/ which I guess is good news. My 23 birthday is October 18th and I'm praying like crazy that I get a before (or shortly after) because that would be the best birthday present ever! One of my friends is due on holloween and while I'm happy for her I grow more and more jealous of her with every update of her growing belly :( Good Luck Ladies and I will be praying that we all get our !!

TTC Miracle Number 1

11 years ago

tiff! I hope your BFN turns bfp, but if not, join me on june board

User Image

11 years ago

To all you ladies in the June Mommas checking in on us!!!

Come on May ladies!! We're on a roll with all the

11 years ago

AF showed today. Way wah. My SIL practices traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture so she's my next step. Now I just can't wait to ovulate so we can get down to business and make this little baby happen!!

11 years ago

@ mrscml THANKS!!!! I hope it does too but I'm pretty sure will show up pretty soon. Been having cramps since yesterday.

Well ladies I believe I am 13-14 dpo and I refuse to test anymore. AF feels near so we shall see! How are all the ladies that received their doing so far?

11 years ago

Hi ladies! First off, to all the BFPs out there - hope to be joining you soon! I am currently 7 dpo and waiting very impatiently to test! I have been having pressure/discomfort in my uterus since Oing, nausea, peeing more often, and today am having some spotting, which is highly unusual for me (I've always been spot on with AF being CD 27-29) since I'm only CD 21... This is my first TTC, and I am freaking out a bit!
to all still TTC!

11 years ago

Well Today is the day I'm supposed to see AF :P Been having slight cramps since last night and been EXTREMELY moody XD Usually I don't have cramps until after AF shows but... i guess we will see as the day goes on... still keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't show her ugly face!! ha!

TTC Miracle Number 1

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, 9 dpo today.

I managed to become full blown sick yesterday, made it through the day of work, but today I am home.

This morning I am a tad nauseous and dizzy, but I haven't had breakfast yet, only coffee....that could be the culprit.

My CM has finally changed a bit as well.....it is creamier today and my CP is still high.

AF would be due anywhere from Monday-Wed....so I have a few more days to hang tight.

ladies and congrats again for all the 's!!!

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo