Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 467 Replies | Last Page

good morning girls! I am still hanging around waiting. Saturday my boobs were super tender and I was sick to my tummy at night. Same yesterday. Today I woke up and I feel fine. So I think my head is just playing tricks on me!

11 years ago

Hey I am so confused as i had a MC June 30th 2012. I had my period on 12th August still no AF but having lots of symptoms as I did when I was pregnant last time just don't know I'm scared to take PT as I don't want it being negative. Can anyone help me.
I'm on CD 30 and 15DPO.

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Im 13DPO and AF due tomorrow! Ive had a mad TWW, syptoms started at 1-3DPO I was knackered! literally didnt have energy to stand up! My boobs have not been sore but they seem swollen and I have strong visable veins around my nipples. I got a sore throat at 8DPO nearly lost my voice!! Now I seem ok, nothing from 10DPO just the boob thing!
Waiting for 16 DPO to test....seems a likely BFP if AF is a no show...

@Ginalofty...If AF late I think your safe to test....it sounds like a BFP to me judging by your symptoms and feeling like the last time you were pregnant..Good luck and Baby dust..

Baby dust to everyone....

User Image User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

@loveandhope You have had a crazy TWW! You have some good discipline, I was testing at 9DPO haha!! I'm sort of a POAS addict!! Good luck to you!

@ginaloftyx I think you should test! What if it's a and you were holding off? Good luck and keep us informed!! Fingers crossed!!

11 years ago

Congrats to everyone who got a BFP for a May baby so far! Have any of you other ladies joined Countdown My Pregnancy? I started a May Baby Mamas thread over there so we can all keep in touch!

@loveandhope and ginaloftyx update us as soon as you test! Wishing you both BFPs!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ Kgrady since you started testing at 9 dpo what day did you actually get your BFP?

11 years ago

@Tiffanityree I got a very very faint positive. Then I tested 10 DPO and it was a bit darker, 11DPO I took a digital and said "PREGNANT"

11 years ago

I am trying to maintain some will power and not test, but I really want to, but then again I do every month and it is always BFN!

11 years ago

For comparison with kgrady, I had BFNs on 9 and 10 dpo, a faint positive on 11 dpo and then slightly darker positive every day through 15 dpo when I took a digital and got "Positive"

User Image

11 years ago

Ohhh all this talk of testing..9dpo tomorrow and so tempted after this positive talk from kgrady .poas is an expensive habit!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo