Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Oh Christa. That's just heartbreaking. I was tearing up thinking about how hard that must have been for you. I'm so sorry. Hugs.

Ok I think I just changed my mind back to waiting.

I guess you wouldn't really call me late at CD28. But my cycle is pretty regularly 27 or 28 days and now we're a few hours away from day 29 so it's a little off. I don't think it's worth alerting the press, but it's a bit out of the norm. But I feel really out. And there are all those bright shiny negative wondfos in my trash. It's funny, I felt like I was pregnant after ov and up until a few days ago. And now I feel like I'm definitely not. The mind and the body are strange things.

Hmmmm.
*scratches head and swears to wait another couple days before peeing on anything again*

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

@Magenta. We're waiting untill the 12 weeks to tell anyone because I don't want to go threw the heart ache of explaining if we have a miscarriage again. I'm 7 weeks and 1 day and boy is time going slow!!! I have had the worst morning sickness this last week and it is proving to be hard not to tell the family because they are all getting quite sus as to why I am sick but hey only 5 weeks to hold off, I had some bleeding yesterday and of'corse freaked out but was only a very tiny but and didn't last for long so that's a good sign I hope, I have my first proper docters appt tomorrow to do some blood work and organize ultrasounds and my appt with a midwife. Fingers crossed he has only good news for me :) 5 weeks is so long away to see our little bean :( I hate the 12 week wait!!!

Leah xx

11 years ago

Congrats May Mamas on your BFPs! I'm feeling like this is our month too, but I'm too afraid to test. Lol! I know I'll be bummed if I'm just imagining this pregnancy, again. I'm on CD24, normally I go between 29&31 so it's still kind of early in the game. I figure if the symptoms are this noticeable, there has to be detectable hormone changes, which is why I'm experiencing symptoms. The biggest indicator is my bust has increased an entire cup size in two days, which totally freaks me out and excites me. I really want another baby but I don't necessarily want to measure a 36F again either. Increased bust size was my first real symptom of my previous pregnancy. I have some other signs too, but a lot of them could be PMS symptoms. I'm somewhere between 9&14 DPO, probably closer to 9, I don't think I O early. I'm going to try to hold off a few more days, but that just might be impossible. What would you ladies do? Test or wait?

11 years ago

I am going to pray SO HARD for all those dear little may beanies!!! And their mommies. Stay positive ladies, you are so so blessed to be carrying those little miracles!!

I'm also still in the running to be a may mommy with the EDD being may 27 th. Don't feel too hopeful though as I'm not even sure when /if I ovulated though I've been tracking everything. I have saddly erratic cycles and have been working to regulate with vitex. :( I'm just loking forward to when I finally have a little miracle bean of my own. We've been ntnp for a year and TTC about 7 months.

Again to all you lucky ones.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

@ magenta.. CD 22, 4dpo. Realllllly hoping i have a longer cycle than last month (actually really really hoping I get knocked up, but I'll be happy knowing I have a normal luteal phase). Last month was my shortest cycle ever at 23 days, ahhh. And my first month of OPKs was + way later than I thought this month. hmmmm. Basically I'm too early to symptom spot, but early enough to worry

When we do get knocked up, I plan on only telling my mom immediately. Everyone else at 12 weeks. (Maybe some close girlies if they bug me why I won't join them for wine )

I'm so glad I have all you ladies to vent to. Congrats again and to our pregnant ladies, and and to everyone else.

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies, so I'm officially late. But also all negative wondfos still. So of course my hypochondriac mind is going straight to ectopics and hormonal disorders.

We're heading out for a weekend wedding so it looks like I'm joining the ladies who packed tampons & tests (henceforth known as T&T!)

Leah so great to hear your updates! Try not to stress too much. Thinking good thoughts for you!

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

5dpo and I am still not feeling any symtoms and my cervix feels low, firm, and closed. I am thinking I am out again this month! :(

11 years ago

GrantsMama, have a great time! Maybe buy a FRER or Answer early result....I got a bfp at 9dpo last year with an answer test.

Speaking of, I am either 10 dpo or 5 dpo today. I took a test at lunchtime (wasnt fmu or smu) and I can't tell if I'm seeing an evap or the start of a bfp. I'm definitely not getting excited. I will keep everyone posted though!

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Hi Ladies. Sorry its been a few days since I responded. Been a hectic and busy few days.

On Tuesday, I went to the dr to get pregnancy confirmed by them, urine test came back negative at 11dpo after having 7 positive hpt's. So they ordered a quant test which I took yesterday, came back that my quant is 55 and so it confirmed I am pregnant! And that it seems to be levels are right on schedule for how early I am.

I know some of you asked what I have done differently this month... 2 things, 1. We started using pre-seed this month. I have never seen so much EWCM in my life! It was amazing! 2. We every day from 6 days before O to O day. I would only lay on my back for about 5 mins or so.

As far as waiting to tell people, we have told alot of people already. We were bursting at the seams and couldnt just keep it to ourselves. God forbid if something happens then we cross the bridge of telling people that if we come to it. I am praying that this doesnt happen since I have had 2 successful pregnancies, and no miscarriages that I was aware of.

I am praying for for not only myself but for all the other early may mommies out there!

And hoping for for all the rest still waiting in the tww.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!!!

this is my first time TTC.. i am CD19... 2DPO.. im currently in the tww and these days semms to be draging on so slowlyyy.. i wanna be a May mommy so i hope this is my month and i get my ......

and to all that already got there

and to all of us stuck in the tww and waiting to test

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo