Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Good luck ladies!

TTC since July12
Using Preseed, opks, ovacue, prenatal vitamins checking cm and cp.

11 years ago

Hi everyone
I've just stumbled across this forum and I desparately want to be a may mummy!! I've wanted a baby for a few years now and my partner has come on board in the last few months so we've been trying since then. We're both really exciting about being parents now and just want to get pregnant. You spend so many years trying to avoid getting pregnant and when you actually want to get pregnant it takes so long!! I am currently in the tww, 2dpo, and busting for this to be the month I get pregnant (as I'm sure you all are)!!
Fingers crossed this is the month for us all!! :)

11 years ago

Hola Ladies! Welcome newbies. To everyone O'ing this weekend FX'd and lots of baby dust " U can dooo ittt" lol. To everyone in their tww my heart goes out to you all. That's the dreadful part. It will be over soon. Just keep reading books and stay POSITIVE! Let's keep that positive energy out there and I know we will all be May Mommies. U ladies are awesome!

@ mrscml hey girlie! Well I am on CD 5 so, I won't start the SMEP until CD 8 although it does recommend CD 10. I'm going to come out the gate early. This month is the month mrscml. We have to get this done already! lol Well best wishes and have LOTS of fun BD'ing and I know your DH will not complain about the SMEP. My DH was asking today in gluttony when are we trying this new plan out:) He's READY! lol I know you and I will be exhausted when it's over but hopefully it will have a rewarding outcome. Baby Dust!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, god luck to all waiting O and hurry up for all of those on that annoying ttw!!

I am currently 11 dpo and am getting very discouraged, as I tested this early with my first and ot my ; but tested this morning and so far nothing not even a faint line and that is me with line eyes!! I am feeling very nauseous this morning and achy. I have just started really tracking my cycle though so don't know if it did happen like this last month or nor.

Oh well just wanted a little rant as do not want to bore a my friends and family with this only a couple of months in to ttc.

to everyone.
xx

11 years ago

WOw, Fingers crossed Brandy!! So exciting, the second May Mommy!

I am finishing my **SECOND** Period this month, ugh don't know whats up with that, but happy to still be included as a WMM because if I conceive THIS time my EDD would be May 27th. Sounds perfect to me! I think May would just be the BEST month. So pretty.

A lot of you sound like you're getting ready to start testing soon!! Cant wait to see what happens!

As for the coffee/alcohol question, I have one cup of coffee a day and a glass of wine a few times a week. Until after O. Then I try to cut back. :) And my BMI is low, so working on putting some on.

FX and Baby dust!!

User Image

11 years ago

Ok girls.....I wasn't seeing things!! I tested with my internet cheapie (to compare lines) and a FRER this morning and there is definitely a line now!

I am still hesitant about getting excited. I have been praying that this little bean sticks!! I will keep you girls posted! Good luck to everyone on their TTC journey!!

11 years ago

Ok girls.....I wasn't seeing things!! I tested with my internet cheapie (to compare lines) and a FRER this morning and there is definitely a line now!

I am still hesitant about getting excited. I have been praying that this little bean sticks!! I will keep you girls posted! Good luck to everyone on their TTC journey!!

11 years ago

Ooops!! Sorry about the double post!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I am 30 nearly 31 and DH is 36. Have 2 MC since March last one July. TTC #1 live baby ( I say that cos I lost 2 angels). Had +OPK on 10 Aug so wishing, praying and hoping that I have a sticky bean this time ! Have quite a few symptoms.

So nice to find a forum for WMM as we are all together from all over the world !

Good luck to you all and baby dust to you all

Claire XXX

11 years ago

Yay Brandy!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo