Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 467 Replies | Last Page

Well I just tested and got a big fat negative. I guess it could still be too early but I'm beginning to think I'm out for this month.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Jiminy Crickets will my AF just start already? Can't believe I'm saying that but I feel like I've been PMS for like a week already!! GRRRRRR!!! I'm like an angry crampy bear.

How are the rest of my TWWers?
Anyone else still on this thread that's near the end of their cycle? Think I'm headed to the June board pretty soon but I'll check back to hear all about your s!
xoxo

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

@ christa- major props for defending our country... I'm sure p90X will be a breeze

Hey @ grantsmama and @ el.. if af isn't here yet, there's still hope.

I'm still early in my tww...3dpo and of course making up symptoms like nausea and bloating. I entertain myself with the ability to do that despite knowing there is no way a little bean has implanted yet

How you doing @tiff?

Hope to hear about some more

&

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks mrscml! It was a great experience!

I'm either 9 dpo or 4 dpo today. Last night my husband and I dtd, and afterwards I noticed a very small amount of light pink cm. Definitely not a normal thing for me! Hmmmmmm

How's everyone else doing?

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Good morning girls! I am either on DPO 4 or 5. I am feeling nothing, so I could be joining the June Mom's. I will hopefully know either way by next weekend!

11 years ago

Thanks mrscml. I know you're completely right. Just started testing too early and got discouraged by all the bfns. I just feel really out this mo. I'm due for AF today/tomorrow so I'm kind of just mentally moving on.

Christa that is interesting! Especially if you are 9dpo. Fingers crossed for you!

How are the rest of you ladies this morning?

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Omg congrats kgrady!!!!

Alright ladies I am trying not to get too excited but I had a faint BFP this morning! Taken 11 dpo with fmu this morning! Loaded a pic in my gallery but cant figure out how to paste a link using my kindle. Really hoping it sticks! My dh is thrilled! We're on vacation with his family right now (why I've been mia since Saturday) and its so hard not to say anything!

Going to test again tomorrow morning and I'm hoping to get a darker line. So excited!!!

I'll try to update as often as possible but our Internet access is spotty....

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies... I took a digital test this morning and it read PREGNANT!!! Me?.... A baby? Oh my goodness!!

When my husband gets home he comes through the garage then back door... Then he walks through the living room to hang his keys up by the front door and take his boots off... Well I put the test on the hooks so he'll see it as soon as he gets home! I put a pick in my HPT Images!

Ladies I was so sure this wouldn't happen right away, so don't lose hope it can happen when you don't even expect it! I am praying for more !!!! Come on May babies!!!!

11 years ago

Charlotte!! Looks like it IS a !! I looked at the image.. SO EXCITINGG!!! Enjoy every minute!

And KGrady you are so blessed that this happened so quickly for you! What a load off your mind!

and send some to the rest of us , all you may mommies!

I can't believe the success rate on this forum!!! WOW!

User Image

11 years ago

kgrady that is awesome! What did you do this month? I am not buying anymore opk's if it didn't happen this month. I have been using them for almost five months and they don't seem to be helping.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo