Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@CCAM1711 to you! Keep us posted! Hope you get your

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies...I don't want to get too excited yet, but this morning I took a test with FMU and got what looked like a very faint positive! I used the internet cheapies. Hopefully tomorrow it will be darker! I hope this one sticks, I had a mc at 5 weeks back in March and have been TTC since then. Good luck to eveyone on their TTC journey!

11 years ago

@CCAM we are cycle buddies! I am 12 DPO today as well! Hope you get your !

11 years ago

Congrats to Leah!!
I am 1 day late for AF and thought that I had started Tuesday because I had some small amounts of bloody CM that afternoon but then nothing. Then yesterday again some more blood mixed in with CM but nothing since. The CM if any has been back to clearish. I have been peeing a lot lately and a few other symptoms but some of them I don't know if it is just me making it a symptom or it really is. But I have had a strange acne breakout recently not only some on my face but also on my chest too which is very rare for me. Has that happened to anyone else?

As far as the BMI- I would think that as long as you were in the healthy range <26 that it would help your body be more ready for pregnancy. But I don't know for sure.

11 years ago

Keeping fingers crossed for you too Brandy!

11 years ago

Brandy- How exciting . Keep us posted tomorrow!

Ccam and BGGirl- sound like some possible symptoms!!!

Still waiting to O here (yawn)... Starting CD 8 SMEP tonight, Bowchicawowwow- how about you tiff?

User Image

11 years ago

Wow I was gone for a couple of days and so much has happened! Congrats Leah and Brandy!!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for both of you!

I agree that waiting to O is definitely worse... especially since I usualy don't O until day 18 or later. I'm still only on cd11 today so there's still another week or so for me.

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

@mrssml- Thanks but wouldn't I have had a BFP by now? I last tested on Tues morning I think which would have been the day I was supposed to start. ( I average 30 day cycles) And isn't it too late for implantation spotting so wouldn't it have to be AF? It was just weird because it went back to clearish again. I am just not sure what to expect and it has been so long since my last child that I don't remember anything about the wait. I just worry that I am making more of it than it really is because I am hypersensitive about it.

11 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm new here and my DH & I decided we wanted to ttc baby #1! We just stared this month, and I am already way too obsessed with stirring sticks into my pee lol! I know that this process can take FOREVER and I shouldn't get my hopes too high... But my hopes are passed the clouds right now!

Sorry for all rambling, I'm just glad to see a forum where ladies actually talk and RESPOND to others!

Peace, love &

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

All,
I am very excited to be part of WMM!! Am on cd18 and dpo3. This is my second month ttc and am on 50mg clomid!!

Am 32 and from West Africa Sierra Leone. Its really great to read all your comments and share your stories. Baby dust to all and i will keep you posted from Africa!!

xoxo
Binny

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo