Community post

Question

Irregular cycles after miscarriage?

My cycles are all over the place since my mc 5 months ago and I think I'm ovulating earlier than I was. Also my PMS is soooo much worse.

Just wondering if other ladies who have had a miscarriage have also had cycle changes since - with ovulation, AF and/or PMS? And if so, how long before they settled down?

User Image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I actually fell pregnant the next cycle after my miscarriage so my cycle must have been pretty much the same.

11 years ago

I'm onto my 3rd cycle after my miscarriage my periods are a 30 day cycle where before it was 26. The only thing I think I've noticed different is I haven't been getting much cervical mucus to help pin point if I am ovulating, so now I'm starting to wonder if I'm ovulating at all.

11 years ago

Hi hun! My cycle was all messed up after my mc. I think It was about 6 months before I felt like they were normal again. It is just your hormones trying to regulate. Also stress does not help anything! And lets face it a mc is stressful!!!! Give your body time it will work out! I know its hard to wait though!! Good Luck!! I am on your WMM forum so I will be watching for your BFP!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes my cycle was weird for a few months after my MC and my periods were HORRIBLE! Honestly they still are a bit :( Sorry I know that's not very encouraging. I had a MC november 2011. My periods are much better than they were but everyonce in awhile I still get bad cramps. You can def expect your body to feel funky for awhile its normal :)
Hope that helps!

11 years ago

I had a miscarriage 8 months ago and still iregular cycle

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo