Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 467 Replies | Last Page

I am 12dpo today and I tested - BFN so no luck - maybe to early - but i am super bitchy and emo today so i am sure AF is coming

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm back after an extremely long hiatus. Almost exactly a year ago I got a BFP but lost the baby at almost 12 weeks. My husband and I were devastated. We decided to take a break from TTC, but recently the baby talk has resurfaced and here we are trying again!

I'm 30 and dh is 27. We have 3 kids but none together (I have two from previous marriage and he has one)

Anyway, I'm either 2 or 3 dpo today; AF came an entire week early last month, so I'm not really sure when I o'd. We arent doing opks or anything, just bding every day and having fun! I was incredibly nauseous today, but I was stung by a wasp yesterday and never have been before so not sure if its a reaction to the sting or not!
I'm typing this on my phone but wanted to wish everybody lots of luck!

Christa

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

@chistasky so sorry for you loss. Now you have a sweet baby angel. Good luck this time around! You, @charlotte17 & I are cycle buddies! Hoping we all get

User Image

11 years ago

Christasky..,so so sorry for ur loss but welcome back Hope it works out for u this time

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,
My bbt dropped this a.m. So I think AF is imminent and I'm out again this month. Drat!! If anything changes, I'll let you know, but I'm pretty sure she's on her way.

Good luck to everyone!

User Image Baby M v1.0, 4/20/2012

11 years ago

@christasky I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you and your DH took some time and are now ready to try again!

How are you feeling in this TWW so far? What about you kgrady? I know it's early for implantation symptoms but you never know

User Image

11 years ago

@christasky welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss.

@charlotte and @kgrady I'm also 4dpo today (I think - either that or 3dpo) so looks like we'll all be testing around the same time - here's to lots of for us!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

@ kgrady and el, when do you ladies plan to start testing?

I'd like to say I'll have the will power to wait until the day AF is due (next Friday/Saturday) but I doubt I'll be that strong! Realistically I plan to start testing around 10 dpo (next Tuesday). We'll be on vacation with my DH's family all week returning home on Saturday so I'd rather be testing during the week than on our travel day. I would love to get a BFP while on vacation! Kind of stinks that I have to pack HPTs AND tampons but oh well, gotta be prepared!

There have been several ladies with BFPs for May babies so far, hopefully the three of us can add to that list!

User Image

11 years ago

@Charlotte comes like clockwork every month on the 7th for me.. I'd like to wait until then, but realistically I'll probably start testing the same time as you, 10 dpo! My husband is convinced we're pg! Hope he's right!

Hope you won't need any tampons while you're on vacation!

for a for you, me & el!!

Wishing everyone &

User Image

11 years ago

@charlotte AF is due either that Friday or Saturday for me too, and I'd like to say I'll wait until then, but we're flying out to Portugal on the 6th so I know I'm going to be testing at least that morning, if I can hold off that long.

Chances are that like you, I'll probably have to pack both tampons and hpts. That'll be quite the experience if TSA opens my carry-on, lol!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo